1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Borg Race 0.6-fix-2-furious-koala

Adds Borg race, Borg Cube ship, and some Borg items

1. thatMUELLERkid235
    thatMUELLERkid235
    4/5,
    Version: 0.6-fix-2-furious-koala
    "OK yeeeeeah, You KNOOOOOW that youre the CREAM OF THE CROP! And you also know that Updateing this mod would make MACHOMAN RANDY SAVAGE very happy."
  2. Lord Zarnox
    Lord Zarnox
    4/5,
    EXTERMINATE!!!
    Resistance is futile!
    STAR TREK!!
    Cybernetic!
    ETC...
  3. borgsy2
    borgsy2
    4/5,
    i loved it and i love star trek but i couldnt figure out how to get my borg to be a avian
  4. Formerpeace
    Formerpeace
    3/5,
    To be honest it was a really cool race mod. But since the new SB update came its somewhat useless.
  5. Cache
    Cache
    4/5,
    Can only be used with a specific character creation mod which restricts the amount of races I can choose. I LOVE this race, but hate having to choose between 5 others or this because it requires charactercreationmod.
  6. SolarCharm
    SolarCharm
    5/5,
    It's good to see that Star Trek is getting some love...
    And that bonus head... Hehehe. You good sir would get five stars from me even if it were just that head.
  7. Cryptid
    Cryptid
    4/5,
    Fantastic! I enjoy that it is not a direct copy of the Glitch. I am not a huge fan of Star Trek, but I love this mod. I also enjoy the fact that there are 2 Doctor Who references in terms of headpieces because of the new one you implemented and the one that the Glitch had.
  8. PurplefoxRae
    PurplefoxRae
    5/5,
    The best of both worlds: Man and Machine merged as one! I look forward to building my own collective, resistance is futile; for the NPCs of Starbound anyway. xD At least Star Trek is being shown some love in this game.
  9. Shadewarp
    Shadewarp
    5/5,
    Still excellent! Can't wait to see more has a lot of potential! One recommendation, remove the "Needs the character creation mod to see the new race like most race mods here." dependency from your mod, and let people choose which of the character creation extensions they want to use - there are many out there by now.

Stay Grey!
  10. Bert John
    Bert John
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6-fix
    Fantastic Mod, Really Well Put Together & Look's Like A Lot Of Work Was Done To Put This Together For Free, 5/5 Good Job Mod Author.
  11. Nordseite
    Nordseite
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4
    Perhaps you could put human hair for the female character
    that would be really nice
    I think only the borg hair is too little, degree if you have a female character.

THX :)
    1. Acherus29A
      Author's Response
      Sure, I can definitely add some human hairs in the next patch, I just have to think of a way to make it fit with the Borg theme which is usually bald, but I'll have something!
  12. Barkagator
    Barkagator
    5/5,
    We are the Borg. Resistance is futile
  13. Shadewarp
    Shadewarp
    5/5,
    You've done an amazing job! The borg HAD to have a spot in Starbound! Keep up the great work! I've recommended your mod in my Cyborg race mod (as I won't be updating that further)! Keeping an eye on this :D
    1. Acherus29A
      Author's Response
      Species 1076 has been assimilated. A small sect of cyborgs native to this universe, their biological and technological distinctiveness was added to our own. New information available: Species 389 detected. Prepare for assimilation: Relevant technology.
  14. xtomass
    xtomass
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    Never watched Star Trek,but I like this race a lot. Definitely a cool selection of options for customization and a fantastic ship :D

Also I featured this mod in my Mod List series
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miQJNP8eEn4
    (Can I beg thee to add this video to the description of the mod?)
    1. Acherus29A
      Author's Response
      Sweet! Thanks mate, added to descriotion!
  15. dmaynard01
    dmaynard01
    4/5,
    Well thought out, look forward to more Trek/Borg style mods like this one.
  16. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Great looking race! The true Borg with a Cube!!! Excellent!
  17. DoctorToad
    DoctorToad
    4/5,
    Version: 0.2
    Good race, however it seems to disable the menu for the teleporter which I don't like at all. (happened for me anyway)
    1. Acherus29A
      Author's Response
      Easily fixable enough, thanks for bringing it up to my attention! Patched it in latest update
  18. Nordseite
    Nordseite
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Awesome !!!
    maybe you could add a few more normal hair.
    that would be awesome.

Great Work mane
  19. Doluto
    Doluto
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    This is so badass. I love this. Thank you for creating this!