1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Boosted Boss Drops 1.x

Less grinding for rare items

1. LazerRay
    Ever get tired of the insanely rare drops from the boss fights, even after who knows how many attempts.

This mod adjusts the drop rates to give you a better chance at collecting the Action Figures and rare Weapons, but its not 100% chance (I consider that too cheaty), as a bonus I also changed the drop rates for the Ixoling and the Kluex Sentry/Totem.

Boosted Boss Drops is a fairly large patch file to change drop rates, hopefully there shouldn't be too many possible conflicts with other mods out there.

The new drop rates are set to:

Ixoling at 15% chance for the Action Figure
    Kluex Sentry/Totem at 20% chance for the Action Figure
    All Mission Bosses at 25% chance for both Action Figures and Weapons

Please leave comments in the discussion area of this mod if the rates need further adjustments (Note: I will never set them to 100%, so you still may need to replay the mission to get the items).
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Sanmi, Kellora14 and lockclamp like this.

Recent Reviews

1. gust1029
    gust1029
    5/5,
    Version: 1.x
    i like its mod and hate boss rate drop
  2. roger1234
    roger1234
    5/5,
    Version: 1.x
    it is good