1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Blood Mod 1.41

More blood during combat

1. faennia
    faennia
    5/5,
    Version: 1.41
    Pretty nice mod!
  2. sakan laka
    sakan laka
    5/5,
    blood for the blood god
  3. leodudjak
    leodudjak
    5/5,
    Bood Blood Blood
  4. Fezz06
    Fezz06
    5/5,
    Yaaay blaaad !
  5. hyvan97
    hyvan97
    5/5,
    Simply amazing, I hope it stays up to date
  6. turdz
    turdz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    bloody AF. reminds me of when i had to enable blood in MK for genesis. nice mod!
  7. HSneak
    HSneak
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Yaaay blaaad !
  8. Areyon3339
    Areyon3339
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Makes the combat feel much better.
  9. Drogean
    Drogean
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    this mod is so simple but makes combat look and feel more brutal and visceral. definitely a must have
  10. ghosteeeze
    ghosteeeze
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Amazing!
  11. Ninjawa
    Ninjawa
    5/5,
    Version: 0.07b
    I would be pleased if you made the enemies shed actual liquid blood.
  12. endlessmark
    endlessmark
    5/5,
    Version: 0.07b
    YESS! i can score bloody headshots >:D
  13. Baleur
    Baleur
    5/5,
    Version: 0.07a
    This is awesome, just the oompf that combat needs. There is just something subconcious about blood that makes hits feel like they connect more, like they do more damage. Its built into our instincts on the sight of that red liquid.

As others have said, it would be amazing if it is possible to spawn, say 1 little tiny "splodge" of dark red liquid that falls to the ground on hits.
    It would probably have to be just 1 single of the tiniest liquid "units" though, so even after a 5 mob fight it wouldnt cover more than a few tiles on the ground with level 1-2 high blood.
    Otherwise it'd be a bit too ridiculous. But it would be an awesome effect especially for big fights and boss battles, seeing the blood trickle down into a cave.
  14. Skyreacher701
    Skyreacher701
    5/5,
    Version: 0.07
    Perfect
  15. Lawls
    Lawls
    5/5,
    Fricking amazing, liquid blood physics would be cool too.
  16. gr4yz0n3
    gr4yz0n3
    5/5,
    You should make the blood as liquids, so there will be pool of blood after the massacre
  17. CuttsAndBruises
    CuttsAndBruises
    5/5,
    Because my parents bought me a SNES. Thank you for this mod! It's appropriate for such a violent universe.
  18. Virsias
    Virsias
    5/5,
    Version: 0.06b
    So much blood! Glorious!
  19. StrikerTheHedgefox
    StrikerTheHedgefox
    4/5,
    Excellent blood mod, pretty satisfying. Just wish blood spurts for bullets were slightly smaller.
  20. Dzony_B
    Dzony_B
    5/5,
    Do you change "furious" to "Enraged" in mod config file to make it work? XD i did that to make it work till update.