1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

BlockTable plus 1.3

A table that lets you build most materials with discovery system*

1. Xobog
    Xobog
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Practical and balanced. This must be a feature in the finished game!
  2. TheFloranChef
    TheFloranChef
    5/5,
    This saves so much time! Why didn't I install this earlier?
  3. Kyolin
    Kyolin
    5/5,
    Perfection in a nutshell. That is exactly what I was needing the most in this game.
  4. MythrilBoomstick
    MythrilBoomstick
    5/5,
    A great addition to any builders arsenal
  5. Fenris Ulv
    Fenris Ulv
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 (Pleased Giraffe)
    An essential mod. Thanks a lot!
  6. Kerynean
    Kerynean
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 (Pleased Giraffe)
    I love this mod! Destroying villages for materials was both tedious and depressing - this mod allows minimal damage in exchange for crafting knowledge without simply handing it all to you and encourages continued exploration. Best block mod out there!
  7. TheBigBlueSerpent
    TheBigBlueSerpent
    5/5,
    Version: 0.11a
    I always hated ruining villages, this fixes that so you can craft the supplies instead.
  8. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Version: 0.10 (beta release 4)
    Beautiful mod! I highly recommend for all builders who want a Fantastic balanced system!
  9. Schakarus
    Schakarus
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9 (beta release 3)
    A friend of mine asked for a non cheaty mod to craft blocks because he didn`t want to tear down all those villages and dungeons. Stumbled upon this one and it`s perfect. Easy to use, good balance of blocks per material and even the fun of finding new blocks in villages and dungeons. Keep up the good work!
  10. kakts18
    kakts18
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9 (beta release 3)
    awesome perfect for building now to make an impressive dungeon or a building i don't have to download creative mode mod great work :]
    1. shardshunt
      Author's Response
      thanks! I hope i can improve on what I have.
      feel free to suggest prices for blocks in the discussion tab