This mod adds a furnace that breaks down blocks into their constituent materials. The furnace functions similar to the ones from the Koala builds, so rather than selecting from a crafting table you just put the blocks into the slot and let it break them down. The new furnace can be built at the tier 1 table, and requires similar materials to the pixel refinery.
While I've extensively used (and was inspired by) simulatoralive's block smelting, I felt overwhelmed by the number of recipes added to the furnace in that mod and wanted to try a different kind of implementation.
Things to note:
- I prefer to sell off throwing weapons, so unlike simulatoralive's mod this one does not include smelting recipes for them.
- Because of the way Starbound's crafting is set up, items which require two items to craft will only return one.
- Not every block is covered by this mod, most natural blocks do not break down.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Do not include this mod in compilations.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Block Furnace 1.0
Break down useless blocks in this Koala-style furnace for materials