1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Blink Through 1.3

Blink Through tech lets you blink through the walls.

Tags:
  1. Crawford Dale
    Crawford Dale
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    One of the best little tweaks out there that makes the game a tad-bit more fun, although cheaty for some people, I've thoroughly enjoyed it, and still am! Still works for the latest update too, and no problems so far! Hoping this doesn't die/gets removed from the game.
  2. Passerby
    Passerby
    5/5,
    Have to say, I've loved this mod from the first time I found it when I first started. Just started fresh and was still one of the first ones I had to install.
    I originally picked it up to get into those air pockets at the bottom of ocean planets without letting all the water in, but it's been great fun to explore with it. And sometimes when I've already been through a mission it's great to just skip through it quickly if there's farming to be done. I've never had a single problem with it and it's done nothing but make the game more fun, so great little modification.
  3. MetalOvercoat
    MetalOvercoat
    5/5,
    Somebody added this tech on a ninja theme pack some year prior this, and i always loved it <3
  4. Marcus619
    Marcus619
    5/5,
    i love it..............but how do i edit it to work in air ?
    1. noname2tellu
      Author's Response
      In the blinkThrough.tech change "groundOnly" : true to "groundOnly" : false. That lets you use it in the air, but it does kinda try to snap you to the ground after use sometimes. Little weird looking so I just left it as ground only (you usually use it to get past a door anyhow which should have ground on both sides :D).
  5. Link2411
    Link2411
    5/5,
    Cheers, love! The cavalry's here!
  6. NorthUniverse
    NorthUniverse
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    One of my favorite techs
  7. SnowDog67
    SnowDog67