1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Blink Fix 1.1.0

Blink through walls!

1. Leo1250
    Leo1250
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    I want the update soo much *-*
  2. Meraxx
    Meraxx
    3/5,
    Could you update for Upbeat Giraffe, i loved this in Enraged Koala but cant find anything like it for Upbeat Giraffe.
  3. Nutsy
    Nutsy
    5/5,
    Very useful o3o
  4. ceces25
    ceces25
    5/5,
    this makes blink so much better :p
  5. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Neat! Although maybe a bit OP for the beginning of the game. Any plans on integrating the new tech into the game, maybe as a replacement for the old blink?
    1. auxchar
      Author's Response
      Honestly, it was just something a lot of people were telling other people to just do while working on creative projects, among other things. I just wanted to make it easier to do.
  6. AlyksThatGuy
    AlyksThatGuy
    5/5,
    Great mod, and quite simple
  7. Narkesis
    Narkesis
    5/5,
    Great mod, only reason why it wouldn't work would be version conflicts. 5/5
  8. zerojeremy1
    zerojeremy1
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Doesn't work, gave me an error. There's no info on this mod. I figured it goes into the mods folder with everything else vanilla. That didn't work. So be warned.
    1. auxchar
      Author's Response
      I apologize, I was behind on updates. The new version broke the asset pack system, breaking a number of mods. I repacked it, and it should be fine now.