1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Blattra 1.3

Adds the Blattra, a playable race of scavenging roach-like aliens.

1. I Said No
    The Blattra are a race of roach-like aliens who are known across the galaxy for their resourceful and scavenging ways. Often found where there's spare parts and unwanted junk to be had, most Blattran inventions are cobbled together in such a manner that most are amazed when their gizmos actually work... WHEN they do. Though their habit of dwelling in filthy and unkempt places most wouldn't touch are off-putting to most, as is their penchant for occasionally swiping things that don't belong to them, those willing to show patience to the Blattra will surely make a loyal ally.

JUNK CRAFTERS: Blattran armor sets require metal of one tier lower than usual, but often require unusual (but not rare) reagents different from what other races would require, such as Crystals or Cell Matter. They are also capable of crafting unusual, unique weapons at low tiers, then upgrading them at higher tiers into much deadlier versions
    NATURAL RESISTANCE: Blattra are naturally immune to the effects of high background radiation and lingering poison.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. blat-1.png
    2. blat-2.png
    3. blat5.png
    4. blat6.png
    5. blat7.png

Recent Updates

1. Updating from Steam version

Recent Reviews

1. Dancerogue
    Dancerogue
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    I love this mod.
    Im playing with Frakin Races, idk if that has something to do with it but this races does not appear in Frakin Univers's wiki...
    AND
    i notice i can jump a little bit more, and i have some kind of night vision wich comes very useful, what else does this mod have?? besides Radiation and poison resistance
  2. dvc8086
    dvc8086
    5/5,
    I love this mod so much! It reminds me so much of the movie district 9. Thanks you so much! please add on more to this!
  3. Kronnos
    Kronnos
    5/5,
    Is expected this mod and now I have it, thanks (sorry for my English is the translator?
    1. I Said No
      Author's Response
      I understood you fine. Thank you! =)