1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackspeech 1.0

Because who gives a damn about style.

1. Kawa
    Update: No longer quite as relevant.
    The latest Nightly changed these back from white to a nice dark gray with light gray borders. I for one appreciate this third option and I'd delete this mod but others might still prefer the first style.

[​IMG]
    In other news, they changed the styling on the chatbubbles and I for one don't quite agree. But instead of making a fuss about it in unrelated news threads, I just smile and mod.

So if you prefer your chatbubbles lightly rounded with white lines on black instead of heavily rounded black on white, this is the mod for you.

Yes, I know it's a simple thing.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    Relten and Papillon like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Harrug
    Harrug
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Absolutely fantastic! The old bubbles fit the sci-fi theme much better, and looked more at home in game. Thank you!
  2. Jojy
    Jojy
    5/5,
    Was hoping this was a LOTR mod, but am happy about it regardless. Shum avhankuk, kawa.
  3. rawkinrex
    rawkinrex
    5/5,
    I for one have to agree, the new chatbubbles are not for me. Thanks for fixing it Kawa.
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      Hey, that rhymed :D