This is a reskin for bk3k's Inventory, and therefore REQUIRES it. If you don't have my 10 tab, 120 item per tab, category sorting Inventory mod, you can get it here.
The Steam Workshop version of this mod can be found here.
It didn't turn out exactly how I visualized it before starting, but I think this is fairly good for what it is. This is a bit less space efficient than the standard interface though. I was going to make it taller but skinnier than the standard interface, but it didn't work out that way while I was playing around with the different elements.
And yes, the player image really is larger, because why not?
- "bk3k's Inventory" - REQUIRED
- "bk3k's Inventory - 180 Slot Patch" - yes
- "bk3k's Inventory - 60 Slot Patch" - yes
- "bk3k's Inventory - Vanilla Character Patch" - yes (only 40 slots)
- Any other inventory mods - no
- "Frackin Universe" - yes
- Any other sort of mod that doesn't outright replace (instead of patch) player.config - yes
Please ask questions or report problems in the discussion tab. That goes for any mod actually. I'll be glad to help you there. Suggestions would also be better placed there.
The reviews are for rating the mod itself so that other Starbound players might know if the mod is worth their time or not.
The reviews/ratings don't actually affect me, but please be considerate of your fellow Starbound players by only posting reviews that serve this purpose. Thank you.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
bk3k's Inventory Reskin 1.02
Alternate UI for users of my inventory mod
- Definitely update if using alternative size patches. Apr 25, 2020
- Necessary Update Jun 14, 2018