1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

bk3k's Inventory - 60 Slot Patch 1.01

By request from odd people.

1. bk3k
    This is an alteration for bk3k's Inventory, and therefore REQUIRES it.

If you don't have my 10 tab, category sorting inventory mod already, you can get it here.
    The Steam workshop version can be found here.

My inventory was already the biggest, but some of you wanted even more. Yet others among you wanted... less? With this, you now have a mere 60 slots per tab instead of my inventory's standard 120. Vanilla is 40.

Be glad I made this patch for the oddball requests, because I'll never use it myself! Yet I made it for you anyhow...

Your existing characters will not work!
    In most cases anyhow. If your character already had my (regular version) Inventory with more slots, I "think" they'll still work but I won't guarantee it so back up your character files before attempting it. If you previously had a 60 slot inventory mod (that doesn't add tabs), then I think this might work for you (you'd need to unsub from your old one and back up characters). Beyond those scenarios, you WILL need all new characters to use this mod. That's an engine limitation I can't do anything about. You've been warned so don't come crying just because you failed to read.

Compatibility
    • "bk3k's Inventory" - REQUIRED
    • "bk3k's Inventory Reskin" - yes and recommended
    • "Tatsu's Inventory Interface Redone" - no
    • Any other inventory mods - no
    • "Frackin Universe" - yes
    • Any other sort of mod that doesn't outright replace (instead of patch) player.config - yes
    Please ask questions or report problems in the discussion tab. That goes for any mod actually. I'll be glad to help you there. Suggestions would also be better placed there.
    The reviews are for rating the mod itself so that other Starbound players might know if the mod is worth their time or not.
    The reviews/ratings don't actually affect me, but please be considerate of your fellow Starbound players by only posting reviews that serve this purpose. Thank you.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Pet healthbar and defense value fix

Recent Reviews

1. Sleepynight
    Sleepynight
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01
    its nice suitable for odd people like me