1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Biologically-Correct Torsos v0.2.5 (Tiers 1+2 & AVF)

Do birds, fish and plants really need, uh, those?

1. Shake your tail feather with 0.2.5!

charity236
    Wow, over 200 total downloads! For such a niche mod, I'm stoked to reach such a number! Thank you everyone! <3

Now, down to business - it's not a whole new version, but I still have some cool stuff for you all:
    • Inclusion of Avian Tail Feathers by RyuujinZERO. Yes, our first set of optional body parts, and first addon for...
  2. Late Enraging patch

charity236
    Just a quick fix for compatibility with Enraged Koala, for new users and people who don't wanna change the .modinfo themselves.

Thanks for your patience, everyone! I've started my studying for the year, so there hasn't been much time for spritework lately - but I should have v0.3 done within the fortnight. :catface:
  3. Time for version 0.2!

charity236
    First update, woo! Here's the changelog:
    • Compatibility with Furious Koala.
    • Avian, Floran and Hylotl chargen icons, starter clothing and Tier 1 and 2 armour are done now. May need further edits... we'll see.
    • Refined the base body sprites. Might tweak them a bit more, I'm still not quite happy with the Florans.
    • Made all sprite sheets PNG8...