1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Bigger Chests v0.78b Enraged Koala

Craft bigger chests with higher storage capacity.

1. Compatibillity upgrade

Spacedino
    nothing new here
  2. 0.78 update, the one with 69 chests

Spacedino
    Just added two more big chests, bone and mushroom variants, for all your big chest needs.
    Also I can promise you a new mod dealing with lockers soon-ish, maybe within the next week. That is unless the next Starbound update adds amazing new features that i need to add in...
    mymagicjohnson likes this.
  3. 0.76 update, new recipes and mod-news

Spacedino
    Changed the recipes to use new pixel prices (3D printer as well as regular crafting)
    I like these new prices, but if you have concernsm please give feedback
    -
    Added shroomchest and giantflowerchest medium and large.
    With that all chests that can be found in the game (to my knowledge) can be upgraded to large size. I will be focusing on bringing them up to 'big' size next.
    -
    In other news, I am preparing a mod that will add a larger inventory to lockers in a similar way
    Zereth Deagroth likes this.
  4. I derped

Spacedino
    so I try uploading to the forums instead of mediafire
    old notes:
    Should now run with the newest version
    -made all non-biome chests printable again, prices are not final
    -added rainbow and geometric chests, thanks to ReijiGazpacho for the sprites
    you can expect more recipe and pricing tweaks in the future, as well as more chests of course.
  5. Compatibillity upgrade

Spacedino
    Should now run with the newest version
    -made all non-biome chests printable again, prices are not final
    -added rainbow and geometric chests, thanks to ReijiGazpacho for the sprites
    you can expect more recipe and pricing tweaks in the future, as well as more chests of course.
  6. Added a new size-class as well as new recipes

Spacedino
    I hope you guys had nice holidays. tldr in the changelog below.

Lots of internal work has been done and I'm still not finished finalizing the concept for this mod. I've added new recipes to craft all basic chests with raw materials and to upgrade them with raw materials as well. Right now you still have the option to craft bigger chests from smaller ones, but that might change. Material costs in the recipes are experimental and quite low right now, I'll propably make some changes along the...
  7. quick compatibillity upgrade

Spacedino
    no new features or recipes yet. I'm thinking about some, but this is just a quick update to make sure you can play with Starbound version Angry Koala.

changelog:
    -added crystal chest medium and large
    -added toxic chest medium and large
  8. v0.58 update

Spacedino
    regular update, here's the changelog:
    -added Sandstone chest medium and large
    -fixed the name on the rusty chest
    -added Rusty chest medium and large
  9. Just a small update with some new chests

Spacedino
    changelog:
    -added ice sphere chest medium and large
    -added flesh chest medium and large
    -added ice chest medium and large
  10. v0.46 + official modloader support

Spacedino
    Now supporting the newest version of KrazyTheFox's modmanager as well as Starbounds official modloading system. No more editing of anyones bootstrap file.

changelog:
    -severly nerfed plant growth from its testing values
    -added chest48.config
    -all new chests from now will use a new naming convention internally
    -added large avian chest
    -added large floran chest
    -changed "Avian Medium Chest" to "Medium Avian Chest" so its more consistent
    -added large eye chest
    -changed "Medium sized Bone Chest"...