1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Bigger Chests v0.78b Enraged Koala

Craft bigger chests with higher storage capacity.

1. Tenacious_Pony
    Tenacious_Pony
    5/5,
    Version: v0.78b Enraged Koala
    Its a nice mod i enjoy using it mostly because im a hoarder.
  2. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    Quite a useful mod to me. It makes sense for a medium chest to have more storage than that of a small one. Thanks!
  3. DraconX
    DraconX
    5/5,
    Awesome ! Finally something for a hoarders :D 10/10
  4. Joneithevius
    Joneithevius
    5/5,
    Version: v0.76 Furious Koala
    As someone who categorizes and hoards a lot of stuff, this is very useful!
  5. cp2401
    cp2401
    5/5,
    Version: v0.76 Furious Koala
    this mod is just great for organizing and really saves me all the hell i go through trying to stack boxes and robo workbenches lol
  6. Ricku
    Ricku
    5/5,
    Version: v0.71b Furious Koala
    Thank you!
  7. LOCSA_XIII
    LOCSA_XIII
    5/5,
    Version: v0.67 Angry Koala
    realy nice and useful
  8. ReijiGazpacho
    ReijiGazpacho
    5/5,
    As someone who often carries too much around on his ship, this mod does an amazing job helping me organize things. These larger chests ought to be in the final game, craftable or otherwise.
  9. penpwnable
    penpwnable
    4/5,
    I LOVE THE MOD! but when i went on and opened my chest on my storage planet, the game crashed and when i went back on, all of my chests were gone and they planet had reset, if you can , please fix it D:
    1. Spacedino
      Author's Response
      Do you have any other mods installed? PM me if you can't reply here.
  10. Kelgore
    Kelgore
    5/5,
    I really like it, but I would recommend changing the recipes. Right now it seems like there is no reason to make medium chests when you can make large ones with the same mats (2 regular chests). I would recommend making the recipe for a large chest two medium chests instead, and the recipe for big chests two large chests. I think it balances it out a little more. Wonderful mod though! Very useful for storing materials near crafting stations.
    1. Spacedino
      Author's Response
      I'm still trying stuff out with the recipes, maybe I'll remove the abillity to craft larger chests from smaller ones and only allow crafting with materials in the future, but I'm not sure yet. But you are right, theres no real progression for the chests and the medium sized ones seem to be useless 99% of the time. I'm definetly looking at this, thank you for your suggestion.
  11. yk999
    yk999
    4/5,
    Version: 0.2
    good