1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated BetterMerchants 0.09a (Enraged Koala)

Improving your shopping experience, one shop at a time.

1. 0.09 - Actual Containment Update. So polish. Much shiny. Wow.

Mackinz
    Looks like the jig is up! April Fool's Day is over (at least in Europe) and now it is time for me to fix the download of BetterMerchants to something non-pranky.

Also, before I go, here is that letter from Archer I said I was going to post:

Hello Starbounders! I hope you enjoyed the small prank that we here at BM Co. decided to play on our loyal consumers. Hopefully your feathers aren't too ruffled from having to redownload our products, especially if you are one of our Avian customers.

Anyway, today, we at BM Co. are proud to announce our Containment Update for our merchandise. Why is it call that? Because it is chock full of containers, of course! Ever worried about running out of places to store things? Now you won't have to!

But it is also called the Containment Update to reel in some of those loose strings our manufacturers have left while coding. That's right, we've polished up your BM Co. Package with the finest of elbow grease!

From the Floran Sous Chef to the Apex Eremologist, every merchant now has many things to say before they drain your Pixel funds.

And how do you access these fine merchants? With the New and improve Accelerated Signal Station Mk. V, of course! With a very user-friendly crafting interface, you can program Spawners while cleaning the kitchen out!

But I am running out of space on this letter so I cannot go into full detail on what you cab expect to find with this update. You'll have to find out for yourself!

- Archer, Owner of the BetterMerchants Company
    sewens likes this.
Return to update list...