1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Better Lantern Stick 1.0

Lantern Stick emits way more light.

1. SirFullmetal
    The Lantern Stick did not seem to be as useful before. This mod increases the light level emitted.

Lantern Sticks shine as bright as the effect of Yellow Stim Packs now.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. agent64389
    agent64389
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It was great while i used it, now its outdated. Could you update this mod please... It would be greatly appreciated
  2. unmog
    unmog
    5/5,
    I came back to see if I could find an updated version that worked with upbeat giraffe. I found some other mods that made some new lanterns on a stick, or other back items with light. But I just wanted to find a mod that edited the standard one to give more light so others that didnt have the mod wouldnt crash when they saw me~
  3. SapphirePhoenix
    SapphirePhoenix
    5/5,
    I was searching for a brighter light mod that didn't give off yellowish light, and a mod like this was exactly what I was looking for. So far it's been working great!