1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Better Dash (no more double tap) 1.5.1

This mod lets you use up + direction to dash.

1. Darkblader24
    This mod lets you use up + direction to dash.

Simply press up + direction to dash. You can also hold it to dash automatically. Double tap does still work.
    If you are in space you have to use double tap to dash.

ADDON: To completely disable double tap use this extension:
    Better Dash Extension (really no more double tap)

This mod works with all the dash techs (Dash, Airdash, Sprint and Blinkdash).

This mod is probably not compatible with any other mod that changes the functionality of the dashes.

Works with Starbound 1.4

Steam-Version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=734473807
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Crasus and Star Paw like this.

Recent Reviews

1. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Good!
  2. Onyxtrazus
    Onyxtrazus
    5/5,
    A feature that would definitly deserves to be in the original game. A must have. Thanks a lot for this! =)
  3. Alocer
    Alocer
    5/5,
    I really like the choice of keys for activating dash, it works very well. Double tap forces you to stop, and using F for dash didn't work because my WASD hand can't push D + F at the same time with my ring finger. So basically, Up was a great solution since I'll never need to crouch and dash.
  4. thefumin
    thefumin
    5/5,
    without this mod dashing sucks, the time you spend to stop and double tap is stupid