1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Better Alien Mushrooms 2015-09-28

Agaran encampments just got uncomfortable.

1. Campaigner
    ============================
    Better Alien Mushrooms
    Current Version: None, it doesn't work

WARNING: The Small Mushroom monsters have been fully removed, and don't seem to be coming back. I know how to edit monster files, so I will reimplement these as their own unique monsters with BETTER sprites at a later date. Look forward to it in my main mod "Assorted Crafting Things", or here if you just want them to return as standalone monsters in the Agaran Mushroom zones.

See you when I've updated this mod!

SHROOMS.jpg

Installation
    Don't bother for now.
    Notes
    - The mod is depreciated.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    apinanaivot likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. ReaperFan1
    ReaperFan1
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-09-28
    DUuuuuuuuuuuuude, how amazing this is! I have waited for someone to do something like this (ive just totaly forgot about it, and resently started to work on a Tyranid race mod), please in the fututre considder making a race, with equipment, blocks, items, you name it! I bloody love this, and I beg of you my fellow biological monster fan, please do more of these stuff PLEEEAAASE
  2. sleepy123
    sleepy123
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-09-28
    Looks so much better than the original. 5/5