• Unique biome weapons are now craftable! Find the blueprints.
• Slingshot improved!
• Two new techs!
-=- New -=-
• New tech: Force Field! Consume energy to reduce damage when attacked
• New tech: Absorption! Restore energy when attacked
• Chromosword is now craftable! Find the recipe in Cell Caves or research it!
• Added a recipe for the Splatterknife! Obtain the recipe from chests in Heck Caves or research it!
• Coral Cleaver now has a recipe! Find it in Coral Cave biomes, buy it from a Frogg Merchant, or research it!
• A recipe for the Smashroom has been added. You can get it from underground Mushroom Caves or by using a Research Station.
• Betabound now has a crafting recipe for the Slime Staff! Underground chests in Slime Cave biomes have a chance to contain the blueprint, though it can be researched at a Research Station.
• Two new music sheets! Club Decks and Underground (Club)
• Unwanted Perfectly Generic Items can be traded for reward bags at Treasure Trophies. The level of these reward bags scales with your story progress
-=- Weapons -=-
• Slingshot changed-- No longer has durability. Draws faster. Uses energy and has a unique special: Triple Shot. Recipe adjusted
• 'Energy Per Shot' labels in tooltips should be more accurate
• Changed the sounds of some staves
• The bleeding status effect inflicted by shivs no longer has a 'spurt' mechanic-- it's that thing that causes a relatively large chunk of instant damage. I'm sorry to anyone that was planning on breaking the 20 second world-record for killing the Swansong by making it bleed to death.
• Fire Sword can no longer spawn dyed. However, it is still manually dyeable
• Disabled alt images for Fire/Water Swords
• Fire Sword now provides light
• Water Sword now has swoosh sounds AND bubble sounds instead of just the latter
• Procedurally generated swords now use elemental sfx when swung
• Slave Sword's blade can now damage enemies. It was intentional, but I realized it's stinky, so I'm undoing it
-=- Crafting -=-
• Vanilla foods now show when filtering by buffs.
-=- Misc -=-
• Changed the inventory icon of the Lectern as some people mistook it for a quest item
• Steel Capture Pod renamed to Transport Pod
• Decreased the chances of crappy weapons spawning when fishing
• Increased the chances of lure/reels spawning when fishing
• Wrapping Table now references Empty Parcels instead of Wrapping Paper
• Added a bit more personality to some block descriptions
• Plates now show the description of their displayed item (unless it's a PGI)
• Enabled two unused Scorched City dungeons
• Rocket Boots sfx enhanced
• Generic t-shirt now available as starting clothes for humans
-=- Bug Fixes -=-
• Cell Shade now does electric damage
• Cell Zappers are now held... approximately where they should be held
• Avian Guns are now held properly
• Iron Axe and Chainsaw should no longer crash certain OS setups
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
A large mod bringing back tons of new content!