1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Betabound! v12e

A base-game enhancement mod featuring new content! Not an overhaul.

1. Update!

Sock_Bunny
    -=- Progression -=-
    • Peace Credits can now be traded for Mech Salvage Components at Peacekeeper Stores! 1:3 ratio.

-=- Quests -=-
    • It should now be much, much more obvious which quests are from Betabound. Like, INCREDIBLY obvious.
    • Fixed various coloring 'issues' regarding quests.
    • The Mazebound quest no longer consumes the Winning Ticket. If it's funnier to have the guy take the useless ticket from you and give you his life savings, let me know and I'll change it back.
    • Changed some of the rewards for the quests.

-=- New -=-
    • Coloured glow fibre! Green, orange, yellow and blue-- craft glowsticks with them!

-=- Recipes -=-
    • Alien Burgers now uses bread instead of bread in its crafting recipe. (vanilla > beta item)

-=- Bug Fixes / Misc -=-
    • The Human Jeep should have less trouble traversing slopes and stairs. Except when attempting to, at slow speeds, move up a slope to your left while facing left. What the heck, Starbound?
    • Esther, Koichi, Tonauac, and the Baron will now properly radio the player during the last mission.
    • Adjusted the rarities of Peace Credits and Mech Salvage Components.
    • Morphball, Waterball, and Rollyball no longer rely on vanilla assets.

-=- Vanilla Typos -=-
    • "Here my request" > "Hear"
    • "Truthes" > "Truths"
    • "Decieved" > "Deceived"
Return to update list...