1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Beta teleport cinematics 1.2

Restores the beta teleport cinematics. Teleport from a new nostalgic perspective !

1. Wiranum
    This mod works from 1.3.3 version of Starbound.

=== What this mod does ===

This small mod restores the beta teleport cinematic, from an aerial perspective that describes beautiful circles during the process.

The mod supports colors for all vanilla races and adds an immersive progressive zooming effect. Fixes the minor crazyring deviation. (beta always used red color in a fixed background with a sightly misplaced crazyring)

You can skip the cinematic anytime by pressing ESCAPE.

Mech pods are excluded from this mod (they will use the normal cinematic with the pods) since they didn't exist in the beta. In theory I can add them but it won't be right with the aerial perspective.

=== Mod installation and removal ===

To install this mod, place the .pak file into your Starbound mods folder. To remove this mod, delete the file from your Starbound mods folder.

The mod can be added and removed anytime without any problem.

=== Compatibility ===

This mod completely redefines the teleport cinematic, so it is not compatible with other mods that also change the teleport cinematic.

This mod works in singleplayer and multiplayer. Only you can see it.

=== Permissions ===

You can use my mod for anything you want as long as you give credits to me.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. Teleportation beta floran.png
    2. Teleportation beta.png
    3. Teleportation beta novakid vide.png

Recent Reviews

1. dustesilverwolf
    dustesilverwolf
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    It's good to see this animation again! Good job!
  2. DanielRanked
    DanielRanked
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    A very cool Animation, nice job dude ;)