1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [Beta 1.0] Cannabis MOD (offended koala) Beta 1.4 Furious Koala

WIP mod about cannabis cultivation

1. vernadead
    **1/27/14: Sorry for the lack of updates in the past few weeks. I'm on it :)**

[​IMG]
    Installation. If you have the Tabula Rasa mod, simply drag and drop the folder into mods.
    If you plan on only using this mod, do the same. However if you are combining mods without tabularasa, you will have to merge player.config files manually.

To download Tabula Rasa, copy and paste the following link into your searchbar.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/the-tabula-rasa.114/updates

Created by: Vernadead

As of Beta 1.3v. Angry Koala

Features

3 new plants which drop a unique item ___bud. The seeds called clones, are craftable with plant fibre and pixels.
    many new recipes
    1 new crafting station
    1 new food/edible
    2 new fuel
    1 new recipe for redstim packs.
    2 new blocktype
    2 installation options
    Hemp based armor made with spinning wheel

To Do
    Balances
    More foods/edibles
    Custom effects with their own interface icon
    a "durable consumable" or "durable item that gives a status effect"
    replaces redstim pack.
    Guards react to joint/ said durable / edibles.
    rare plant varieties.
    hemp and hemp based goods.
    including some recipes that use plantfibre already
    Add hydroponics system

Code contributors welcome.
    Code contributors:
    tifel100-making up for my incompetence and fixing errors of the first test version. I don't know If glitches freak out about errors like the robots in Star Trek did, but they can relax now

Teihoo- minor bugfixes and changes

[​IMG]

Ver 1.01 Cannabis mod V. Offended Koala
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Martan likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. HotFrog
    HotFrog
    3/5,
    Version: Beta 1.4 Furious Koala
    Soo cool mod...
    I love it so much.
    But i have no indica clone and sativa clone in enraged koala.... :( help or update? :)
  2. SmellyWilly
    SmellyWilly
    5/5,
    gud
  3. Starslow
    Starslow
    4/5,
    I'm enjoying your mod it's quite fun using the joints. wish for an update to current version.
  4. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Wah!!! I didn't rate this one yet?!?! ... *runs and hides*
  5. devrock3033
    devrock3033
    5/5,
    Version: Beta 1.3 for Angry Koala.
    I love this mod. love it love it love it! Having my inventory full of bud, joints, hash, hash oil, hemp and lil baby clones is awesome and the hemp clothing is radical. THANK YOU for your efforts on making this modification. My only suggestion is for new art for the hemp plants. Maybe with some leaf detail (oh, that iconic leaf that we love) and color variation to bring them more into the world of Starbound. Excellent mod. (Um, off the top of my head, perhaps other smoking devices as well? Glass pieces and whatnot? Maybe some craftable pipes? Juuuust thinkin out loud here.)
  6. Sergun169
    Sergun169
    5/5,
    Version: Beta 1.1 link fix
    Would be nice to see a hydroponics systems in this mode. Ship is not a good place for a dirt. Was dreaming about mod like this a few days before. Pleased to see i am not the only one. Keep working dude, nice job so far.
  7. Furinex
    Furinex
    5/5,
    Version: Beta 1.01
    Liked it before, love it now. Great mod still. With the TR support, no messy installs, great addition. Keep it up! I've personally been going in after downloading and changing the few items that show up in the craft table to instead show up on the new synth table for a cleaner feel. That's just my 2 cents. 5 stars tho!
  8. Furinex
    Furinex
    4/5,
    Version: 2013-12-15
    My wife asked me about Hemp and I told her to wait for mods. There ya go! Nice work. I would like to see some Plants and Seeds added for extra functionality! Would have been 5 stars if it was bundled with Tabula Rasa.
    1. vernadead
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the feedback. I will be adding more content as far as hemp goes. I'm an inexperienced modder, and unfortunately had only heard of Tabula Rasa after initial release.