1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Beldehor Race Mod 0.1.5

Adds a race of aggressive, semi-amorphous cyclopeans to Starbound.

1. **~~AI Update~~**

Wall of Knowledge
    It's finally done!*

Changelog:
    -fixed update numbering convention (whoops!)
    -TWO custom AI spritesheets (regular and nude)
    SPECIAL THANKS to Kawa for letting me use his Felin AI as a template!
    -one new vanity outfit
    -one female hairstyle replaced (#19)
    SPECIAL THANKS also to Campaigner for letting me use the bunny ears from his Assorted Crafting Things mod!
    -one super secret but currently non-functional item

*pending later dialogue/sprite tweaks

015update.PNG ...
  2. 1.4a Hotfix

Wall of Knowledge
    The recipes for the 5 new clothing items should be fixed; you can modify the Apex uniforms for free and repair the modified uniforms for 10 cloth (half price). A happy side effect of the fix: you can also make the original versions from scratch as if you were actually an Apex.

NOTE: You'll probably need to make a new character for these recipes to show up.
  3. Fashion ++

Wall of Knowledge
    Changelog:
    -Updated/Replaced 3 hairstyles (#23, #48, #57)
    -Added 4 new starter tops and 1 new starter bottom (Modified Apex)
    -Added recipes to convert new items back and forth between modified and unmodified forms !!Currently Nonfunctional!! (If you're able to figure out why the recipes won't appear in the yarn spinner outside of admin mode, please let me know)
    -All AI text has been rewritten #Note: The text immediately after rebooting the AI is slightly long,...
  4. More than a hotfix, less than an update

Wall of Knowledge
    Sorry for the delay; ended up taking a bit of a break playing Hyrule Warriors, discovering my network connection is too crappy to play League of Legends, and slowly rotting my brain away listening to vs. Drawcia Sorceress on loop.

Changelog:
    -Grunt noises added; game should no longer crash
    -Tier 1 shortsword and pistol added; they can be upgraded from the starter weapons
    -Intro quest dialog changed

If anything is still egregiously broken, don't hesitate to drop me a line; I'll be here,...
  5. Weapon Drop #1

Wall of Knowledge
    Changelog:
    -added starter weapons (shortsword and gun)
    -added crafting recipes for new starter clothes (race-specific)
    -added two new throwing weapons with crafting recipes (not race-specific: unlock them by picking up gunpowder and steel, respectively)
    -added one female hairstyle

Notes:
    -with the armor balance issues noted previously by CF, the gun may be slightly underpowered; it has a higher RoF and lower damage than the novakid starter pistol, but equal DPS
    -the throwing weapons may or...
  6. v.Nice Boots

Wall of Knowledge
    Just getting warmed up: mostly some tweaks and simple spritework as I learn how to make different sorts of assets.

Changelog:
    -fixed junk code in mission3.aimission.patch
    -fixed shading on female idle5 sprite
    -fixed laughing animation (subject to further tweaking)
    -added new starter clothes (1 bottom, 2 tops)
    -added one female hairstyle (new hair will replace existing assets)
    -integrated apex starter clothes

Todo:
    -Starter weapons
    -learn how to sprite skirts and basically anything with...