1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Beldehor Race Mod 0.1.5

Adds a race of aggressive, semi-amorphous cyclopeans to Starbound.

1. BlackDragon666
    BlackDragon666
    1/5,
    Version: 0.1.5
    link broken
  2. Millinescence
    Millinescence
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.5
    This mod is awesome so far, I love the design and lore behind them, and especially the custom hair styles it has. Keep up the good work~! \(⌒)
  3. Cylek
    Cylek
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Great mod, but i condone your use of Mega.co.nz as a mirror. They've been pretty shifty and actually downloads the file twice, increase bandwith usage and HD consumption.
    1. Wall of Knowledge
      Author's Response
      You mean codemn, right? I started using Mega because this site wouldn't let me upload the archive and I strongly dislike Mediafire. What other mirrors are there that are easy to use and reliable? What would you recommend?
  4. FlashTrickstar
    FlashTrickstar
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Nice job on this race, I really like the design! Now someone just needs to make an edit to give them transparent arms or something similar and give them a certain outfit and hairstyle and we'll have Demo from "A Super Mario Thing" in Starbound! XD
  5. Reversal
    Reversal
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.3
    One step closer to finally having MGQBound!! On a more serious note, I really like what you've done here. Looking forward to future additions for this mod.
  6. DocFourven
    DocFourven
    5/5,
    I love the design of this race, the lore is wonderful, I get to be a super-awesome Beholder Tar lady? Sweet.

The Hairstyles are pretty awesome, and the armor already looks pretty cool. If I ever get my race mod up and running, I would love to have support to have my race talk about Beldehor.
  7. RoseTyler51
    RoseTyler51
    5/5,
    Very awesome looking race you have here. I can't wait to see what you do next with them.
  8. Fearis31
    Fearis31
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    A fun new race. Can't wait for the updates!
  9. Agoraphobian
    Agoraphobian
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.0
    They look really interesting! Definitely going to make a new character with this race.

Out of curiosity, those two characters at the bottom...their hair looks like Mawile (Pokemon) and Fillia (Skullgirls).
    Are they references, or am I just crazy?
    1. Wall of Knowledge
      Author's Response
      Yes and kinda; the extra eyes aren't quite the same as Samson's. There'll be a lot more hair sprites soon (and not all of them references), though I may end up asking for contributions in the thread; hair spriting is hard!