1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Banni's Leather Works 1.4 Rebalanced

Gears made from leather

1. Banished
    Hello everyone welcome to my page!
    Game Version: Pleased Giraffe

Firstly I would like to thank:
    xxswatelitexx

He helped me get started with his one on one advice and support, plus his guides.

Update 1.4 Rebalanced!
    Hi all if you have downloaded or past by recently and checked the image previews. You must know that those were not the actual stats (except cloaks) of the items that they were when I updated it to the current version of the game. When I played the game I noticed new stats on items from someones race mod. I decided to do some research and due to results I now bring you this update which balances all the items I currently offer to better fit todays standards.

New stat information:
    ~My armor sets have less of this attack % but offer more of the other stats in return.

~You may noticed one of the hunting knives has pretty decent damage even to the point of being better than some T5 items. I've decided to leave it this way as of now I don't plan to ad more hunting knives just yet.

~My guns and knives don't drop pixels or any item that normally would drop when using a normal weapon they drop only leather, meats, bones and I believe monster plates. I won't recommend using it to finish off a quest monster/boss.

Just to be safe!
    ~ Delete current folder and replace with this one!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and review my mod!
    Got any suggestions, let me know and if I add it I will credit you for the idea.
    Future Plans

~Maybe more sets starting from tier 6 and up!
    ~More cloaks if more sets
    ~Maybe more hunting rifles
    ~Hunting spears

Suggested ideas /Thoughts, but I may not be able to do

~Unique weapon with unique effect! suggested by xxswatelitexx
    ~Revamp all items by re drawing them more defined

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Features
    ~Improved leather drop rate
    ~Bone drop added to hunting treasure pool
    ~Tier 2-5 Armor sets (Works with the quest line!)
    ~Tier 2-3 Hunting knives
    ~Tier 5-6 Hunting Rifle (Monsters slain drop hunting treasure pool)
    ~Tier 3-5 Cloaks (These cloaks have a slight boost to stats)
    ~Unique Leather Tanning Rack for crafting

Image previews of all content currently (Not actual in game stats)

Hunting knives
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hunting Rifles

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Armor sets
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Male and female look different.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Cloaks

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Crafting stations

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Lirius, GTS911 and The | Suit like this.

Recent Updates

1. 1.4 Rebalanced
  2. BLW Returns! Now works!
  3. 1.3.6 New Hunting Rifle!

Recent Reviews

1. GTS911
    GTS911
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.5 Fixes/Changes
    Best !
  2. 0ctavian
    0ctavian
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3 New Content Release
    Nice content, but 90 leather for pants/head/chestplate - overmuch. Please, make visual version, which will not require as many resources.
    1. Banished
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I may reduce the cost a bit. Visual version, you mean for vanity?? Just use /admin and craft it? I could make clones...if preferred
  3. Hibob42
    Hibob42
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 New content and fixes
    YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME NOW PUNK! HUH!? BRING IT ON! I WILL DESTOY YOU! IN STYLE!
    1. Banished
      Author's Response
      Please don't hurt me D: haha
  4. redmoon2704
    redmoon2704
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    i like this Cultist set.thank you!!
    1. Banished
      Author's Response
      Thank you :D
      P.S.
      I just did a quick edit to the topic, what it was is how to make it, Use the spinning wheel mate. Enjoy