1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Back Items Mod 2.2(Upbeat Giraffe)

Lights, heaters, batteries, solar panels,health station and unique super items!!!!

1. AsmiSiddhah
    AsmiSiddhah
    2/5,
    Version: 2.2(Upbeat Giraffe)
    You did not update it for UG! But, I did it!

MY VERSION WORK PROPERLY !!!

Change:
    - Some small bug fix and change the parameters of items.
    - Reversed the plutonium with uranium items. because, plutonium mined first.
    - Replace coal and plutonium heater on the respiratory system and radiation protection, respectively.
    - Added to the CSSS protection from radiation and heat.
    - Removed the shell with spikes, because could not adapt.
    - Add categories by type on station creation backpacks.
    - Added description of the effects of in all items.

Link:
    https://yadi.sk/d/JRXojgd-gAYCy english version
    https://yadi.sk/d/T5JMX0mwgAYEh russian version
  2. hazardxxi
    hazardxxi
    2/5,
    lanterns do not work
  3. Requiem
    Requiem
    1/5,
    Glow effects of the 3 lantern alternatives ain't working afterall. Even not when changing the status effect parameter from glow to lanternglow.
  4. JessHorserage
    JessHorserage
    1/5,
    I don't know if this or the TF2 mod is doing it but something is happening to my starbound. Im sorry if is their any mistake.

-JHR
  5. illiamb
    illiamb
    1/5,
    Solarium lamp is not lighting, am I missing something?
  6. HungManh1996
    HungManh1996
    5/5,
    not work
  7. rhst
    rhst
    4/5,
    Version: 2.2
    good. thank you for sharing
  8. Galacticruler
    Galacticruler
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    10/10 Would download again.
  9. Jaderade
    Jaderade
    3/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Mod looks and sounds cool. I am getting the shell10 error over and over again. Not quite sure what else to do after renaming.
  10. Fatmice
    Fatmice
    5/5,
    This is is absolutely fantastic! I have my light and I can breath at the same time.
  11. Muffincat
    Muffincat
    5/5,
    Okay so it looks really good, but I can't use it because for some reason when I play it gives me an error that says something like it found a duplicate of shell10, and I don't know what to do, I changed all the names of shell10 to shell1.0 I did it in the items folder, I did it in the recipes folder, and I did it in the .config file, and it still has the same error, could you give me a helping hand please?
    1. Dozer
      Author's Response
      Oh! Sorry, I forgot about it. Need from the folder \ BackItemsMod 2.1 \ items \ armors \ backitems \ uninstall \ shieldsolar and \ shielhealth.
  12. Starbound playa
    Starbound playa
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    SUPAH AWESOME :D
  13. SirTheProper
    SirTheProper
    4/5,
    I think the mod works really well, my only complaint: there are just too many tiers. I don't see the need for a tech tier level of every version of everything. But I personally really love the solar batter pack so you get my vote.
  14. haziel831
    haziel831
    5/5,
    Tankiu for this update ^_^ i love this mod! Stay Strong buddy!
  15. TalanthasTheGimp
    TalanthasTheGimp
    5/5,
    Absolutely freaking awesome. There are a lot of back item mods out there, but none so comprehensive and full of variety as this one. I love the power you can get out of the Health/Energy item, makes combat a lot easier to deal with, and is maybe a little OP. That being said, I find I never take off my Solarium survival system, for the obvious reasons of light/heat/air.

It might be a bit overpowered, but I know i would get a lot more use out of the other types of back items if they shed light. Just a thought.
  16. xtomass
    xtomass
    5/5,
    Nice selection of cool looking back equipment,makes the back slot actually useful and is well balanced. Fantastic Job. The only way this mod could be better if it offered me free lunch.

Also I featured this mod in my Mod List series
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGCieoZHYO0
    (Can I beg thee to add this video to the description of the mod?)

Cheers!
  17. mymagicjohnson
    mymagicjohnson
    5/5,
    This mod is wonderful !
    1. Dozer
  18. thisisFalafel
    thisisFalafel
    5/5,
    I like all the utility it gives. Pretty balanced costs imo.
  19. LordLyciaX
    LordLyciaX
    5/5,
    Great additions, and I like the costs. You have to work at them; they aren't just handed to you.
  20. watro
    watro
    4/5,
    Version: 1.9
    I really like this mod, but it could use a discount on the material costs...i mean you could just use the previous item into the recipe and reduce the cost greatly just like add like the new material on the old item