1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Back Items Mod 2.2(Upbeat Giraffe)

Lights, heaters, batteries, solar panels,health station and unique super items!!!!

1. AlphaGodith
    AlphaGodith
    4/5,
    Version: 1.9
    Very nifty looking and useful items, but I think they are a bit too expensive when it comes to ores and fuels required.
  2. JZELITe
    JZELITe
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    I absolutely love this mod, the extra energy is wonderful, especially with high level guns
  3. LordLyciaX
    LordLyciaX
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8
    Adds a lot of equippable back options, which is awesome.
    1. Dozer
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much=)
  4. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    I kinda skipped this mod, and just fiddled with it to help ppl out to craft the actual higher tier items, but more I look at this, the more balanced it feels. I still like Lightdrones, but this gives more fun during the "no cheating" leveling :) Good work Dozer!
    1. Dozer
      Author's Response
      Thank you friend =)
  5. Snowymystic
    Snowymystic
    5/5,
    Excellent mod! Although, I think that you could work some things out.
    -More Combos: I think that the addition of more combos would complete this mod. After using this for a while, I thought to myself "Why not combine the Solarium light, the Solarium heater and the Survival System all in one. That would be a major help, because I dislike having to switch to all three of those. (Especially on Moon Biomes, they come in great handy!) Other combos, or "Unique" items as you call them, would be great!
    1. Dozer
      Author's Response
      Yes, of course! Soon everything will be done.=)
  6. WhatCode
    WhatCode
    5/5,
    Great idea and execution. Fast response to problems and fixes.
  7. Ferkle
    Ferkle
    5/5,
    AMAZING! Keep up the awesome work!
  8. mangobuyer
    mangobuyer
    5/5,
    cool back items. keep it up.
  9. Xavius
    Xavius
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    What this mod adds, and the fact that you are constantly updating it, makes this an excellent piece of work. I look forward to seeing what new items you come up with in the future.
    1. Dozer
      Author's Response
      Oh, yes, I'm going to add a lot of interesting things) I also plan to add unique things!
  10. Nonna
    Nonna
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    This mode is very needed. Thank you very much.
    1. Dozer
      Author's Response
      This is only the beginning of my fashion, I'm going to add new things, but for now it will be for you a secret.
  11. specktre
    specktre
    5/5,
    Love it! Works perfectly, no complaints here.
    1. Dozer
      Author's Response
      Very happy)
  12. Coned1977
    Coned1977
    5/5,
    I really love this mod. :D
    1. Dozer
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much)
  13. Renubis
    Renubis
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    yes
    1. Dozer
      Author's Response
      Thank you)
  14. KarrsGoVroom
    KarrsGoVroom
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Awesome idea! Only thing is that I tried installing it but none of the lantern recipes (or heater recipes for that matter) show up. The only thing that does is a Perfectly Generic Item :/
    1. Dozer
      Author's Response
      Thank you)) I will try to resolve this in the near future))
  15. SolderMan
    SolderMan
    5/5,
    I like this mod)
  16. Zomrabitt
    Zomrabitt
    4/5,
    all the lanterns showed up just fine, but the heaters all appear as Perfectly Generic Items?
  17. Ferkle
    Ferkle
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Love it! I now have a reason to wear the backpack lantern, One thing though. I try to craft the solarium lantern but one of the items says perfectly generated item and I cant craft it lol. Maybe a minor bug?
    1. Dozer
      Author's Response
      All corrected))