1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avian Dreadnought - The Prophet 1.5

Big ship for big bird!

1. Trygve
    Trygve
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Natural Aura How did you get it working?
  2. Yubelchen
    Yubelchen
    3/5,
    Damn, i LOVE the design so much! Even when i wish the very last room on the left would be bigger, seems a bit misplaced within that giant engine area.
    I hope that mode gets updated or redone for the current version, would love having that as the last tier ship of avians! (since i dunno how i can change the files to make it work and not replace all ships/the starting ship)
  3. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    I've never used this mod before, but I sure as hell want to! Though... I sadly suck at this whole coding thing (I tried T.T). Don't suppose there is any possibility of this getting updated, perhaps with tiers even? (I'd expect it to be much alike to how the normal avian ship is developed, considering its shape.) owo

Edit: Nm, I GOT IT WORKING... god, it wasn't even that hard once I got a better understanding of what was going on. ^-^
  4. paskal
    paskal
    4/5,
    I cent find the shipworld file to get the ship to my character and I dont vona play to the X sector agen. cen you give my a beter lead then only what i need to delit i know where to put it
  5. derikwn
    derikwn
    5/5,
    nice job! and you keep it updated to the game updates
  6. Gunteraz
    Gunteraz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    I'm still fairly new to Starbound but the main problem i had was the tiny starting ship. I'm more of a player who likes to explore the space and not settle in any single planet and i really need a spacious ship to put all the things i've stolen from poor unsuspecting Glitch people. And this spaceship not only allows me to do that but also looks beautiful- a real dream come true for every Avian.
  7. Lokisan
    Lokisan
    5/5,
    Some bada** starcrusher!
  8. Nef_123
    Nef_123
    5/5,
    I have never liked the look of the starter Avian ship and therefore didn't want to play an Avian. This has changed my mind. Fantastic looking ship! I hope you consider making ships for the other races too.
    1. Boogy
      Author's Response
      Already did, there are 3 other ships =]
  9. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    Glorious indeed...of great dimensions,finely and accurately designed,mostly made of butter,that much big,that much good,that much laggy...only one thing:I though it was "Profet",not "Prophet"...
  10. War.
    War.
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Great ship, but i ran into the same problem as snowpup.
    Do you know how i can get the doors, storage,printer,fuel container, and teleporter back? i've tried removing the current ship files and replacing them, but everything remains missing and some of the places where doors were are impassable
    1. Boogy
      Author's Response
      Sorry, but this is not a ship for multiplayer, deleting .shipworld file for your character should completely reset the ship (and delete all your stuff on board so be warned), and it should be fine again in singleplayer. There is no need to replace files manually, game will create new fresh ones once you try to play that character again. However if you remove ship files from mod folder, then it breaks the mod.
  11. Snowpup
    Snowpup
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Looks AWESOME! Sadly, everything becomes invisible upon joining a server and stays that way. It's very odd.
    1. Boogy
      Author's Response
      Custom ships don't work well in multiplayer unless server and other players have them installed.
  12. geneen
    geneen
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    MOAR!
    1. Boogy
      Author's Response
      Moar on the way :p With each new ship i'm trying to add new things, and figuring out how they work takes some time as well as drawing the ship itself :p
  13. ShadowEmerald
  14. Sigurd Aginulfus
    Sigurd Aginulfus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Very cool design. I hope that you will one day grace the Glitch with your prowess.
  15. LonShevu
    LonShevu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    This looks awesome. Good work there!
  16. acidrica
    acidrica
    5/5,
    This ship is amazing. I absolutely love it.
  17. Cider
    Cider
    5/5,
    This is very well done, it has enough space without overdoing it and I love that the stations now look like proper race-specific stations rather then the copy/paste Apex ones. I hope you do the other races as well eventually.
  18. Murlocking
    Murlocking
    5/5,
    Version: 2013-12-23
    Very well done and first ship mod that i download with custom ship items, like Ship Treasure, Fuel Hatch ect... and almost everything is breakable (not the ship but the feature).