1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avian Cruiser 2016-04-06

An alternate, tiered ship design for someone who doesn't want a flying pizza slice.

1. flogenos
    Hey folks. I hated the avian ship design, so I remade it! It still fits with the theme of the race, but has a sleeker, more space-ship like design. Here's what the Tier 8 ship looks like!

[​IMG]

Just unzip into your mods folder! Note that this will only work if you have ship upgrades left, and it will only work well if you haven't upgraded your ship to even Tier 4 (first real ship upgrade) yet. It's balanced with every other ship in the game as of rooms, and it's fully functioning with hazard blocks, lights, tech stations, and the whole nine yards really.

Don't try this in multiplayer if your friends don't have the mod. Stuff gets... weird...

Known Issues:
    The lighting of the ship's background image might get a little dim at higher tiers. This is a "known" issue as in I know about it, I'm just too lazy to do anything about it. Enjoy!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. avian8mod.png
    2. avian8lit.png
    3. aviant4.png
    4. aviant5.png
    5. aviant6.png
    6. aviant7.png
    7. aviant8.png
    CrimsonGiraffe and Marazell like this.

Recent Reviews

1. ZScharfrichter
    ZScharfrichter
    3/5,
    Version: 2016-04-06
    Great, but why the f*ck i can't have more than 2 npc's, and they give me all the improvements to the ship?
  2. Sorakyle
    Sorakyle
    5/5,
    Awesome mod! keep making ships
  3. ODST 4900
    ODST 4900
    5/5,
    Wondeful mod, but the ship is for some reason capped at 2 max crew members? don't suppose you know why or a solution?
  4. Marazell
    Marazell
    4/5,
    I great mod, love the ship. However, (Though I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if I'm just an idiot, but) I have my ship up to Tier 6, and still only have a max crew capacity of 2... ?
  5. Sytarks
    Sytarks
    4/5,
    Quite a nice ship, an update to recent versions will be nice
  6. facade11663
    facade11663
    4/5,
    good ship not quite ready for Cheerful Giraffe
    only issue is there is something wrong with the lighting for T7 and T8
    looks like a full bright malfunction but aviant7lit.png and aviant8lit.png don't match the style of aviant6lit.png
  7. DarkWraitH
    DarkWraitH
    5/5,
    Great ship. Though I don't know if it's intentional, but there are some spaces for block placement outside of the ship, so i can have a working lazor stuck to the front of the ship, awesome!
  8. newcomer3
    newcomer3
    4/5,
    Great mod, but my universe seems to have disappeared.
  9. Wedge_Antilles
    Wedge_Antilles
    5/5,
    Absolutely amazing Avian ship, great job!