1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ave's Take All Hotkey 1.3.2

You could have it all... My stockpile of dirt.

1. The Avelon
    If you are too lazy to move your mouse to the Take All button like I am, I made this mod for you.

Just assign a key from the bottom of your controls config window and you are good to go.

takeallbuttonpreview.png

This works by tying the action to the body tech slot, so new characters are granted a low speed running tech called 'Doubletime' upon waking up in their ship. To use, just open up a container and press your Take All key to automatically loot it and close the window. If you have an existing character and cannot stand that you "missed" the starter tech, use /enabletech ave_defaultrun.

Compatibility
    Enhanced Storage is now considered to be a requirement for this mod so be sure you pick it up. It might still work with Improved Containers but I am not currently interested in testing that or making it work if it doesn't. Feel free to try it; it won't break your game either way.

This mod does not support RPG Growth's body techs!!!

They can be used together, but only if you are using a BODY slot tech from vanilla or another mod. RPGG makes use of the same key this mod uses for a handful of techs (Explorer's Drill Sphere for example) so I do not natively support it.
    Please note that if you use Zerotap RPG it makes things a lot worse because for that mod I've actually reassigned a bunch of stuff to the same key this mod uses.

Steam version: Ave's Take All Hotkey

Credits
    Silver Sokolova for the method of inserting the player table in to the tech script. This mod would never have been updated without her. Thank you so much!

Purrr for many insights and advice on Lua! Thank you!

NeoVanAlemania for Enhanced Storage - the scripts therein taught me how to create a table and then move items based on what is inside that table...in other words there would be no take all hotkey without Neo's code! Thank you!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Oops oops oops oops oops
  2. Minor oversight
  3. Major Update

Recent Reviews

1. tsaix
    tsaix
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Thank you so much for this mod!
  2. senio
    senio
    5/5,
    waiting for your fixed.

"Note that you can press the key before opening a container and it will still loot that container and close the window immediately. I have not found a way around this yet. But hey, it isn't a bug; it's a feature."
    1. The Avelon
      Author's Response
      Although it has been almost 3 years, I just wanted to let you know that I fixed it. =)
  3. ColossusX13
    ColossusX13
    5/5,
    Thanks again for making this, it works flawlessly.
  4. Noah Nebula
    Noah Nebula
    5/5,
    Works great!
    1. The Avelon
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Good to hear it's working. :)