1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. epicbonzi
    epicbonzi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Dino bun-buns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (Great complete mod. Can't wait for the reboot)
  2. ItsMySoul
    ItsMySoul
    5/5,
    From day one when RyuujinZERO first did this mod to today I still play with this modded race, I can't play as any other race, this race is the most nostalgic and original mod to StarBound and has been around for years and still more years to come
  3. FalkonLink
    FalkonLink
    5/5,
    I love this mod so much! I can't get enough of the fluffy space raptors. They're too adorable <3
  4. redplaces
    redplaces
    5/5,
    awesome mod!!
  5. Lil Crim
    Lil Crim
    3/5,
    its a good race mod, and i think its unique. BUT my only problem is when i beam down to my starting planet it has like a random time that will my avatar will suddenly be on my ship... thus i cant travel, If i find a solution or something i would rate it 5
  6. simonswire
    simonswire
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3a
    It's "FANTASTIC"
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      your use of quotation marks concerns me
  7. oliokos
    oliokos
    5/5,
    Best race mod out in the entire Starbound space!
  8. icytux
    icytux
    5/5,
    I love this mod, thank you guys for keeping the Avali alive, Unfortunately it's time to pack it in, I think that's a good thing though!
  9. Doktor Karma
    Doktor Karma
    5/5,
    I really love this mod,great work.

I was wondering if you could make a Satyr race. I think you'd make it look really nice~
  10. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    5/5,
    I can only say one word about this mod.
    It's "FANTASTIC".
    Enuff said.
  11. 8bitaether
    8bitaether
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    love this mod! my first race i've chosen for starbound because they're sooo adorable! c:

i could give an extra star if i could. :D
  12. SarelFox
    SarelFox
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Thank you for bringing this to us, even if it was only in interim.
  13. Necrovzla
    Necrovzla
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    I love this mod always wait for each update, thanks for the effort you make to upgrade
  14. Tighlia
    Tighlia
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    It's the Avali. Best fluffy space raptors in space. Keep up the great work for keeping this mod alive.
  15. cura123
    cura123
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    The "First batch of hotfixes" broke the mod and the game keeps crashing on start, but overall it's a great mod! Good Job!
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
  16. 8bitaether
    8bitaether
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    love the mod! however, i don't know why but my ship's doors aren't opening and its fully upgraded.
  17. cvbn2000
    cvbn2000
    5/5,
    Version: 3.5.2
    Can't play without it!
  18. skullkobald
    skullkobald
    5/5,
    This is my absolute favorite race ever.
  19. ZaChrome
    ZaChrome
    5/5,
    This mod is very well done, it looks nice, it work nicely, and it is pleasing to play with it. It's a must-have, with fixes and updates coming whenever they're needed.
  20. kley2101
    kley2101
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4.1
    The mod is awesome, but could you implement some special attack for the 2 handed guns?