1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. gasty
    gasty
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.0
    un mod épico :D bueno ya que actualizaste ¿los addons siguen sirviendo? (LO SE UNA PREGUNTA ESTUPIDA)
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      (Usando un traductor)
      ¡Gracias por jugar! No, los complementos no funcionan, no han sido actualizados para Starbound 1.0.
  2. TheRey375
    TheRey375
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.0
    Wondeful work and thanks for fixing the bug with the Hoverbikes~

Sincerely,
    Rey
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      ZZOOOOOOOMMMMMM
  3. shethewitch
    shethewitch
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5.0
    I love this so much its so cute i love the art stile and im hyped for an update for 1.0 (as i just want to play an avali got bored of other races)
  4. dafax
    dafax
    5/5,
    A perfect race and one of my favourite mods, it has lots of content and updates rain.
    But... Why the NPC's act like jerks with my avali? :c
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      Because the NPCs are all jerks, that's why. KILL THEM AL- what? ... You mean I'm NOT supposed to instruct others to go on killing sprees? WELL THEN WHY AM I EVEN HERE?
  5. Ultan
    Ultan
    5/5,
    I'm glad that people support that fluff-space-things. Really appreciate this. Keep a good work.
  6. babfoxj
    babfoxj
    5/5,
    I hope people are still contributing to this mod.
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      We;re currently in a 'critical-only' state, meaning that unless there's a game-breaking bug, there won't be any updates. However, when Starbound updates to 1.0, we will likely return to a more active status.
  7. sozemego
    sozemego
    5/5,
    Well done, very nice mod!
    Hope it will be available in 1.0
    :)
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      Most certainly, we plan to have an update available within a few days of 1.0's launch.
  8. HenryJHF
    HenryJHF
    5/5,
    Me gusta bastante los Avali parecen unos pokemon con super armas :3 y su nave es lo máximo, fuera mas divertido si fabricaran vehículos de combate como tanques o helicópteros.
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      (Usando el traductor de Google)
      Me alegro que te guste el Avali! Actualmente estamos tomando un descanso de codificación, pero estamos pensando en volver a empezar tan pronto como sea Starbound actualiza de nuevo. Nos encantaría añadir en vehículos, pero eso es un montón de trabajo.
  9. SilverWolf21
    SilverWolf21
    5/5,
    I just fell in love with the Avali so quickly despite not even knowing they were a thing only a couple months before. I'm super stoked to play as one whenever I get myself a laptop.(The computer I'm using now isn't powerful enough to run Starbound.)
  10. Vincent_Lincent
    Vincent_Lincent
    5/5,
    just yes nuff said for dr nuff oh no im going to be sued for saying nuff noooooo
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      you can avoid being sued if you send me ten million dollars
  11. logan2252
    logan2252
    5/5,
    this race just perfect the weapons cool the ship great the structure,s awsome i respect poeple who but so much effort into making a mod it is almost as detailed as a spiecies as a vanilla ones five star,s is just not enough at all this one deserves at least 50 stars
  12. Blinkraven
    Blinkraven
    5/5,
    Very interesting race and its behaviours
  13. coon777
    coon777
    5/5,
    I hope so much that they implement the Avali as a vanilla race.
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      And take away our ability to include fan suggestions? No thanks.
      That and the original creator has stated they don't want to let that happen as well, so
  14. Dolphinowl245
    Dolphinowl245
    5/5,
    This mod + Starbound was and will be when 1.0 rolls around, my life.
  15. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    5/5,
    This is THE mod. It is my FAVORITE mod! It is completely amazing, amazing, and also... AMAZING.
  16. FACEpuncher
    FACEpuncher
    5/5,
    MY FAVOURITE MOD!! It's absoloutley (I dunno why I forgot how to spell absoloutley) Only I have been searching for 3 days now and haven't found an Avali village, if someone could tell me which planets they are found most commonly that would be great, also an Avali themed backpack would be cool. Other than that the mod is perfect
  17. Bujo
    Bujo
    5/5,
    Thank you for bringing back this mod!
  18. Xiachh
    Xiachh
    4/5,
    i'm really glad that something is being done with this mod WHO DOESN'T WANT TO BE A SPACE DINOSAUR SERIOUSLY!
  19. kraveman
    kraveman
    5/5,
    love the mod, the look of everything is well done with a fantastic futuristic look to it, but when i looked for it theres no backpack light that i can make ;3;, is there a substitute?
  20. Flaif
    Flaif
    5/5,
    Dude....When I booted up my first character of this race my jaw dropped. IT WAS AMAZING! At first it was hard to make sense of what I was looking at, and the reanimations seen when you die is a little choppy, but he quality is here. 5/5 100%
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      There's currently no reanimation sequence for the Avali. Whatever you're seeing is from another mod.