1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. NekoDec
    NekoDec
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5.0
    Was a huge fan of the original mod, glad to see it's being updated by such awesome people. Keep up the good work.
  2. The Alonne
    The Alonne
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5.0
    Nice work! The only thing is, it's giving me a string-based error whenever I use it with the MMX, Frackin' Universe, Peglaci, Dungeoneer Dungeons, xbawks, and Prismatic Stars mods...
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
  3. Gilligan Lanley
    Gilligan Lanley
    4/5,
    Version: 2.4.2
    The mod is amazing. The lore, and amount of work put forth by you guys for this mod is really extensive and really adds a lot to the game. However, I'm sure that I'm not alone on this one, but I liked the older ship. It'd be neat to see and up-to-date Avali: Augments and Assortments integrated into this as well.
  4. Noise R Us
    Noise R Us
    4/5,
    I want to love this mod but my friend can't launch his server without it crashing saying "fatal error npc exception" Do you know how to fix this?
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
  5. mosby555
    mosby555
    5/5,
    YOU ARE AMAZING I LOVE YOUR WORK,
    finaly i kan play as an avali again
  6. Zardan
    Zardan
    5/5,
    Best race mod!
  7. Derpydu62
    Derpydu62
    5/5,
    Awesome !!
  8. ArcaneFox
    ArcaneFox
    4/5,
    Did some testing and it appears that any of the Avali race weapons kill village guards by simply having them drawn around them, I walked up to a glitch guard who randomly died because I had the starter sword
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      There's an issue with the speech files, that's why. When an NPC errors, the game decide they need to die.
  9. liopi
    liopi
    4/5,
    Version: 2.4.1
    very very cool that you guys all run out and revived.
    We have done a tremendous job
    but I liked the old ship
  10. SiFiGeek36
    SiFiGeek36
    5/5,
    Hey love this mod of a long while even when it was the original and you have taken it and just expanded it. I notice there is no pet in the ship yet. I has it just not been implemented?
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      There's a pet in the making!
  11. theminemanner2
    theminemanner2
    5/5,
    I'm surprised this mod hasn't already been integrated into the vanilla game
  12. The-Runner
    The-Runner
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4.0
    This mod introduced me to the Avali race, in such a manner I never knew about it until I stumbled over this mod and the previous one when I decided to delve into the Starbound mods site.

The overall design and theme of this race is more than amazing and deserves to be top do- fluffy space raptor.

I'm eternally grateful that others are stepping in to keep it alive.

Because without fluffy space raptors, who's going to make those intensely soft monster/indescribable horror proof blankets and pillows?
  13. Zaiden_Algera
    Zaiden_Algera
    5/5,
    Me fave
  14. ArcticStorm
    ArcticStorm
    5/5,
    love it
  15. walldo12
    walldo12
    3/5,
    I've had it before but the game keeps crashing on me, saying the conversation line isn't long enough or something like that
  16. darkchii200
    darkchii200
    5/5,
    very nice mod, beautiful race, and nice to run across them when just on a random planet.
  17. Androconia
    Androconia
    5/5,
    Still a great mod
  18. Lunar Haze
    Lunar Haze
    1/5,
    Now when I try to play as my character the game flat out crashes.
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      Rather than rating low, could you take this to the Discussion and provide your starbound.log?
  19. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Famous last words: 10/10
  20. valavaern
    valavaern
    5/5,
    This is THE race mod to get.