1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. KDironclaw
    KDironclaw
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4.0
    Oh my gosh! This is simply amazing. I am shocked at how... well designed this is! This is the best race mod I've ever seen! This... This... I would go on about everything I like about this mod, but it would take up the entire page! 10/10! 100/10! Simply amazing!
  2. Dilda
    Dilda
    5/5,
    Not bad)
  3. robinmane
    robinmane
    5/5,
    this is the only modded race i have 100% loved and been unable to play without.
  4. Aeropulse
    Aeropulse
    5/5,
    As much as I think the new ship's interesting, is there a way to revert it back to the old ship? I like that one better, as I've been using it for a very long time.
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      There's a readme in the folder.
  5. Medane
    Medane
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.1
    A fantastic and charming race. Thank you for keeping it updated and being dedicated to the project to see it to Starbound's release.
  6. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    4/5,
    Yes comments will be read, i dont update without reading the update comments :)
    1. Fevix
  7. dragonz102
    dragonz102
    5/5,
    Omg 1000/10
  8. Jewboymini
    Jewboymini
    5/5,
    This mod has more detail than the vanilla races. It seems more than just a race mod, considering the amount of new blocks, weapons, tools and armour it adds. There's nothing to dislike about the mod, bugs get fixed often, it remains up to date, and it has fluffy space raptors that sound like mice that have been inhaling helium when they get hit.

(Although the hit noise become distracting in boss fights when all I can hear is "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEUUEUEE")
  9. jj200275
    jj200275
    5/5,
    Works well for me :) This is my favourite race mod :D
  10. Enforcer758
    Enforcer758
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.0
    Awesome mod, this race is my #1 favorite, and I play as my Avali characters whenever I can... The only thing is that I notice that some inspections are based on the Apex, and I don't quite like them and I think it would be better if all the inspections would be as if from an Avali if possible, just my opinion though, this still deserves 5 stars.
  11. adimetro11
    adimetro11
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.0
    This is one of the best and one of the most original Race Mod for this game. especially that you fixed the "nude people" problem.
  12. Typhron
    Typhron
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.0
    It works. It really works.

I could kiss you.
  13. TheMightyDRGN
    TheMightyDRGN
    5/5,
    Superb work.
  14. Furseiseki
    Furseiseki
    5/5,
    just add it to the game, already
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      Unfortunately, I don't have the authority to do this. Not only that, but if it WAS given to Chucklefish, it would likely come to a standstill, developmentwise.
  15. Polymetric
    Polymetric
    5/5,
    Brilliant mod with some great art and direction behind it. Glad to see it being carried on with a community team.
  16. McTavich
    McTavich
    5/5,
    Love this mod but i'm wondering, is any one else having the race not fit in certain armors? Its a great mod it just this one thing that needs fixing (or its just me).
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      All default races fit the same profile. If you look closely, there are very few differences, aside from faces and colors, between all default races.

The Avali, however, have a different profile. Unfortunately, this means that vanilla clothing/accessories are unlikely to fit the Avali body.

If you'd like a certain cosmetic set(s) to be added to the game, head over to the Trello at https://trello.com/b/gXXkQ3Lw/avali-starbound (Or just PM it to me)
  17. Gilligan Lanley
    Gilligan Lanley
    5/5,
    I love this mod. The race is adorable, the lore is really cool, and the tech/weapons for these guys is a really cool idea. I will say though that I feel the steel-tier sniper; the A2M Firelance, is a bit over tuned for how early you can get it. I'm hitting for 80 damage per shot in steel armour. The issue I'm having is all the shots fire pierce, plus with the alt-fire of another piercing shot not apart of the normal recoil makes it really easy to plow down waves of enemies in an almost unfair manner. I'm on a teir 2 planet and leveled an entire Avian village to test it out and left without a scratch. Maybe a bit of tuning could help make it seem less over-powered.
  18. onel13hl
    onel13hl
    5/5,
    i cant play starbound without this mod i love this unofficial update keep up the good work :D
  19. Vomos
    Vomos
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0.1
    Brilliant mod! I love it! While I was looking for a city with Avali, hope to make a corner in it
  20. fyrekat3
    fyrekat3
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0.1