1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0.1
    Honestly, I can't even come up with words to describe the sheer awesomeness of this mod.
    JUST
    GET IT
    srsly
    im being srs
    get it
  2. shane13daman
    shane13daman
    5/5,
    Please keep up the great work!
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      Certainly!
  3. masteredwood
    masteredwood
    5/5,
    My opinion has not changed, I just want to get this to the top of the lists now... :3
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      It seems ordered by downloads. We're at 8,493 (As of the time of my writing this), while the next mod we'll have to pass, the Peglaci, has 12,000.
  4. Blinkraven
    Blinkraven
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0
    Very interesting race and good, configurated mod for oall who interested in other than vanilla races os Starbound.
  5. Access
    Access
    5/5,
    Without this mod, I would not be playing, let alone enjoying Starbound.
  6. masteredwood
    masteredwood
    5/5,
    The fact it is still updated is just the icing on the cake that is my favorite race mod.
  7. GunGryphon
    GunGryphon
    5/5,
    This is a great all-around mod that I love to use! It adds a good chunk of content, and the characters are epic!

(On a side note, I wonder if the Avali concept could expand to many other games, for example a Don't Starve mod)
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      The Avali actually originated in Spore!
  8. Crimsoninkblade
    Crimsoninkblade
    5/5,
    Awesome mod..but how to where do i craft the swords cause i dont seem to be able to find them :/
  9. Androconia
    Androconia
    5/5,
    This is the reason I still play starbound. This has brought me far more happiness I could've realized. Not just because the avali stuff is cool or anything but because of a lot of other reasons. Mostly dealing with friends and people close to me. I hope to see many more updates to come and think you're doing an extremely good job.
  10. fdsafsad
    fdsafsad
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    Сделайте мод ХЕД ШОТ , идея не плохая на мой взгляд ,
  11. Combine244
    Combine244
    5/5,
    I'm in love with this mod, I can't stop playing starbound now. Help me
  12. Xx_OriginalBR_xX
    Xx_OriginalBR_xX
    5/5,
    good but has an error armor does not appear to solve this error?
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      Avali armor is invisible. There is cosmetic armor you can craft in the Nanolathe.
  13. Cleanshot07
    Cleanshot07
    5/5,
    This mod is SO COOL!! I really like how it adds the tents (they are pretty awesome). The race itself is also superb. It's also cool how the creator didn't use the basic humanoid shape, but instead went with a completely different shape and even made clothes and armor that fits the body of the Avali! Sadly though, not very many multiplayer servers have support for the Avali race. But it's still really neat.
  14. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    5/5,
    Nice to have the bows with balanced stats! Besides, it would be nice to have more wire-related Avali ( such as switches ), and a mission would be super!

One question, are Avali ranged weapons be compatible to use with turrets?
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      Because the ranged weapons are, in fact, guns, yes they are compatible.
  15. BeezwaxandNectar
    BeezwaxandNectar
    4/5,
    This is an amazing mod! you should make every race start with a bare head
  16. TheWorstPersonEver
    TheWorstPersonEver
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    The reason I love this mod so much is because of the designs, blocks, and the emotes. (Seriously, has ANYONE seen the Avali's emotes?)
    10/10
    100/100
    BEST MOD
    BEST MOD EVAR
  17. BlackPawhunter
    BlackPawhunter
    5/5,
    Best mod ever!
  18. Viktor Stryfe
    Viktor Stryfe
    5/5,
    Have had a lot of fun with this race, don't know if I ever want to go back to playing the original races anymore haha
  19. acidchalk
    acidchalk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8.0
    Working great! Love the tenants!
  20. Jewboymini
    Jewboymini
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8.0
    Great as always with every update. The update description made me giggle like a Japanese school girl. 10/10