1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. Tighlia
    Tighlia
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.10
    The Avali return! Fluffy Space Raptors for everyone!
  2. ThrowawayPuppet
    ThrowawayPuppet
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.10
    It's a well-designed and good-looking race, and it's a unique race, too boot, with some interesting lore behind it. Well-recommended!
  3. Icekat8
    Icekat8
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.8
    I haft to admit, at first I got this race just to fill up some void in my race list, but now I play this race more than any other. I really like the way everything is designed, you and everyone who has worked on this has put in alot of effort and it doesn't just slow, it glows, I very much believe this to be the most well made race mod out there. On a side note, I found some skeletal wings on my avali and it made me think a copy made to look like avali tech would be just amazing, would that be lore friendly or a possible recipe for future release?
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      Lorewise, perhaps it could be made to work, but the avali already have wings (Their arms are wings too), so I'm not sure how practical it would be to try to fly with essentially two sets of wings. As a decorative piece, though, it'd fit.
  4. Arkeron
    Arkeron
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.6
    I've fallen in love with this race, the mod has so much cool stuff. Thanks to those who made this mod!
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      On behalf of the entire team, you're welcome
  5. BaconsPancakes
    BaconsPancakes
    5/5,
    A perfect race mod hands down.
  6. Morveyn
    Morveyn
    5/5,
    Still fluffy, adorable, violent, and my favorite race in starbound. Thanks for keepin' the dream alive.

Right now it seems that you can't craft the avali flag from your core crafting menu, like the regular races can, although if you admin spawn in the flag it works just like the others.

Also, gun damage tuning seems to still be fairly off, particularly the pistol. I've been mucking about with the numbers on my end, but it may be something to take a look at all the same.

Last thing, just ran into a proper Avali encampment on a dangerous-level frost planet, and the merchant there doesn't seem to be able to sell anything. He leads you back to his little spot, but once there he immediately gives ya the "Please come again" line.

All I've noticed so far, keep up the awesome work.
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      Flag recipe wasn't known, but weapon rebalancing and the merchants have both been known. Thank you for reporting issues, though!
  7. Harakhti
    Harakhti
    5/5,
    its k i guess
  8. RedstoneFox
    RedstoneFox
    5/5,
    Excellent as always... though, some of the items that are needed to craft some things don't drop anymore, like the Molten Core... Mind changing it so we can get the items?
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      Come to the Discussion and tell us which items? I can't exactly scan through each and every recipe
  9. OneAndOnlyMinidragon
    OneAndOnlyMinidragon
    5/5,
    This mod has given me quite possibly the cutest character i have ever played in a video game. that alone make this great, but it also adds so much. brilliant mod!
  10. Deerdancer
    Deerdancer
    5/5,
    Отличный мод.
  11. rachierawrs
    rachierawrs
    5/5,
    Quick to splat those bugs! I had just downloaded this mod, and a few minutes later there was an update. Good Job, mate.
  12. masteredwood
    masteredwood
    5/5,
    Douse what the it claims to do, while expanding on the original... Not sure how Ruijii feels about this, BUT i SURE AS !@# KNOW WHAT THE COMMUNITY THINKS :3
  13. Vimes
    Vimes
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.4
    For people who are coming back to starbound for the new update and havent checked this mod out yet: check it out. It's awesome and hits a spot in your starbound play that you didnt realize you were missing
  14. Jewboymini
    Jewboymini
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.5
    SO
    MANY
    UPDATES

I HAVE BEEN FLOODED BY THE ALERTS
  15. patrickg910
    patrickg910
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.3
    thank you so much for fixing the mission full suit of steel armour and also bringing the Avali back 10 out of 10
  16. Darth_Biomech
    Darth_Biomech
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.3
    Could not keep server up without that)
  17. drakarna
    drakarna
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.2
    He's doing God's work.
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      I wouldn't say that much. Like... Jesus's work, maybe, but God's? Nah.
  18. LOL BALL
    LOL BALL
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.2
    Return of those fluffy things with feathers.
  19. Mouseizure
    Mouseizure
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.1
    Better than sex 10/10
  20. Jewboymini
    Jewboymini
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.1
    I really love this mod, the armours, tools, building stuff (tents things) and race, are simply amazing. The only problem I have with it is that they make squeaking noises when hit which is both adorable and slightly distracting at some times.