1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. Ohilevoe
    Ohilevoe
    5/5,
    Version: 1.25
    I've always loved this mod, and seeing it brought back to life gives me warm feelings. Well balanced, and I can't wait for more!
  2. assem12
    assem12
    5/5,
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      If it's been updated to the most recent update, yes.
  3. HGuard
    HGuard
    5/5,
    Perfectly redone! Glad to see Avali once again. Thank you!
  4. meepcrux
    meepcrux
    5/5,
    :D
  5. Rex Blackbeak
    Rex Blackbeak
    5/5,
    MLG!!!!!!!!!!
  6. SIRSQUASH
    SIRSQUASH
    5/5,
    Version: 1.24
    This is very well done, but the dyemod dosent work, because the dye station is only a perfectly generic item.
    think you could try to fix that?
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      I don't manage the Dye Mod, you'll have to go to the Dye Mod's thread to ask.
  7. Starhowl
    Starhowl
    5/5,
    Hey, thanks for this so much. I can finally remake my Avali captain, and take her forward into the growing world of Starbound... I was afraid it was all over too soon, but you've given me a bit of hope. Thanks again.
  8. assem12
    assem12
    5/5,
    God Bless You!
  9. Brauhmius
    Brauhmius
    5/5,
    I missed the fluffy space raptors. I am glad that the community (updating) the mod. I have high hopes for this. Best of luck!
  10. Tethys
    Tethys
    5/5,
    So happy to see that people care about this mod and will go to the extent to update it! This is my fav Starbound mod and tbh the reason I keep playing
  11. Auramaster13
    Auramaster13
    5/5,
    i love the mod so far and i would like to make a suggestion, with the whole incompatibility with Frakin Universe graphene i was thinking a way to fix that is to have the graphene renamed Graphene Plates therefor removing the incompatibility
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      That would mean going into every single recipe, checking it for graphene, and changing the item name in there as well. Not impossible, just daunting. I'll probably do that sometime, though.
  12. ODST 4900
    ODST 4900
    5/5,
    They're back!!!
  13. Cheezemaniac
    Cheezemaniac
    5/5,
    Thanks for bringing this awesome mod back. :D
  14. Yanazake
    Yanazake
    5/5,
    Improvements, improvements. <3
  15. Exsistentiam
    Exsistentiam
    2/5,
    I really want to use this mod but it doesn't work with FU even with the patch unless im somehow installing them wrong
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      Just delete the Avali's graphene.item, located in /items/generic/crafting. You'll need that file back in if/when you uninstall FU. The patch is a bit wonky at the moment, apologies.
  16. Brintau
    Brintau
    5/5,
    Version: 1.23
    The new version of Avali works quite well, hope to see the other mods associated with Aali are work on as well to bring them back into the folds such as the Avali specific 3D printer here on the website.

Otherwise great work on bringing the mod back to life, thank you community people who banded together to bring back a surprisingly great mod.
  17. Blazetro
    Blazetro
    5/5,
    I love this mod and I see you talking about Race extenders mod can you link me that? I tried to find it but had no luck
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      There are several different race extender mods, not just one. They're mostly in the Races section of the Mods.
  18. Avan
    Avan
    5/5,
    :D Glad to see the avali living on!
  19. Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    5/5,
    I'm having the same problem as Mercenary14. It says the mods installed perfectly, but they don't show up because there's no mods that changes the character selection.
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      UG race extenders work in SG.
  20. Mercenary14
    Mercenary14
    5/5,
    Version: 1.22
    great mod but still I don't can't play it cause I don't know any character creation mod that is in Spirited giraffe version so as long as there's no character creation mod this mod is useless :I
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      Race extenders from UG work in SG.