1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. Drakarus
    Drakarus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    I say again, best. mod. ever.
    Latest update fixed ALL of my issues. Everything works now!
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you're not having issues anymore! In the future, though, please head to the Github page (Linked to the right of the page, a button labeled "Ask Questions / Get Support") and post your issues there, we'll get to work on them!
  2. Akula
    Akula
    5/5,
    I was ecstatic when I first heard about the community patch, and now, with the community patch getting thrown into this whole new thing, I'm excited for whats to come!
  3. RandomEdward
    RandomEdward
    5/5,
    Most adorable mod returns from hiatus!
    I knew that someone would do this!
    Good job!
  4. Deerdancer
    Deerdancer
    5/5,
    I love updates! :B
  5. Karton
    Karton
    5/5,
    Благодарю за очередную обнову. Да не оставит вас муза и желание радовать нас.
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      (Простите за ошибки, я с помощью онлайн переводчика) Вы можете быть спокойны. Маловероятно, что этот мод не скоро умрет, потому что это больше не один человек ее развитии. Теперь она разрабатывается многими людьми.
  6. karnoel
    karnoel
    5/5,
    Really Nice mod!
    especially cool blocks and sniper rifle!
  7. Drakarus
    Drakarus
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4
    I've loved the Avali since Angry Koala, and that hasn't changed. It's great to see this up and running again. 4/5 because the Avali camps are failing to spawn in. (So says my starbound log) My opinins of this mod are higher than any other. :P
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      The log is complaining about the avaliq microdungeon, not the main camp. Avali camps can and do spawn in, they're just incredibly rare (Along with the rest of the villages). try to More Dungeons mod if you want to find one faster.
  8. Farrem
    Farrem
    5/5,
    You guys did well with updating it!
    Also, I'm probably going to go insane since Devani is a friend of mine and working on the Avali mod here...
  9. katykat5099
    katykat5099
    5/5,
    Its amazing, i like this mod but if there was a MadTulips Spaceship mod addon that would be even better!! XD
  10. Lubey117
    Lubey117
    5/5,
    Amazing that this mod has been revitalised. People need to know it's back
  11. AltiarSaint
    AltiarSaint
    5/5,
    I only recently started using this mod but I find it amazing. There was obviously a lot of effort put in to the lore of these creatures. It would be nice to see them added to the final version of Starbound. This would ensure that they don't die due to people not wanting to update them anymore. Their architecture is very artful so I set out to refine my own building skills by studying other peoples structures as well as the provides screenshots.

In short, I am fanboying out over them!
  12. Eir
    Eir
    5/5,
    I'm glad to see someone picked this up again. I missed it!
  13. Bulwyz
    Bulwyz
    5/5,
    Great work
  14. masteredwood
    masteredwood
    5/5,
    It ports the original, and expends on it in a (mostly) balanced way... my only gripe is the ship upgrades, but thats a deep lore nit pick.
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      I'd hoped to get a fleet of Avali ships there, but at the time the teleporters hadn't update to bookmarks, and I'm not entirely sure if you can add bookmarks automatically.
  15. Rensay
    Rensay
    5/5,
    love the avail race mod
  16. Anfalas
    Anfalas
    5/5,
    Ahh, my god! The original fluffy Space Raptors are back! I love the Avali so much.
    Thank you, and well done, for updating this fantastic race mod!
  17. DemonicLucario
    DemonicLucario
    5/5,
    the Avali are adorable :3
  18. Deerdancer
    Deerdancer
    5/5,
    BEST MOD 2015, 2016, 2999!!!
  19. Cyrus The Avoli
    Cyrus The Avoli
    4/5,
    Version: 1.32
    It was good while it lasted, but starbound updated again and now it's outdated... If you could update to spirited Giraffe then please do.
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      This is already updated and usable in Spirited Giraffe.
  20. Oakguy
    Oakguy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.32
    ITS FINALLY BACK i dont even care that its unoffical i got my avalis