- Fixed the Avali Rocket Launcher, including the alt fire ability (Shrapnel Missile is working again - yay!).
- Retooled the DPS on the Rocket Launcher and the Spear (lowered slightly)
- Changed the name color of the Rocket Launcher to a more fitting red ("Firedart" shouldn't be blue lol).
- Changed the rarity of the Avali Climbing Axe to "legendary" (purple) to match the Avali Grappling Hook.
- Buffed the values of all the items to be closer to their resource costs.
- Overhauled some of the recipes, including:
*The Spear no longer costs Ice Crystals - these don't seem nearly as plentiful after the 1.0 update, and I'm not even entirely sure they're obtainable at all anymore.
*The Titanium Panel cost on the spear was reduced from 25 to 15, and the Graphene cost was reduced from 15 to 10.
*The spear now costs Refined Violium instead of Refined Aegisalt - as it's a melee weapon, this is much more fitting. The amount has also been reduced from 30 to 20.
*The Rocket Launcher now costs some additional Avali-esq materials. I don't care if the vanilla recipes are all dumbed down now and use a single material, and furthermore the Spear from this mod uses a more complex list of materials anyways. It's not like Graphene and Aerogel are expensive or hard to craft anyways...
**Most importantly, The Rocket Launcher now costs Solarium Stars. It's supposed to be an "endgame weapon", and it's damage should reflect that as well.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Avali Rocket Launcher + Misc Stuff 1.16
Adds a themed rocket launcher for the Avali race, as well as a few miscellaneous extra items.