I had hoped to get some other stuff in which is in partial completion, such as collectible codices, and adding dye mod compatibility to the emissary outfit set, but as you can see the list of content was already getting pretty long, so rather put stuff off longer, I figured I'll post what i have ready so people can use it over the weekend, while the rest can go in next update.
- All new melee weapon sprites, tier 1-10 added
- New hit visual added to aerotech weapons
- Armour, clothing and melee weapons can now be dyed (Requires dye mod)
- Avali spears allow directional attacks
- New material
- Fixed glass/aeroponic sprite mix up.
- Fixed perfectly generic items appearing in music vendor list
- Restored Avali vocalisations to original set.
- Small containers can now have objects (or more containers) stacked on top of them
- Light blocks now behave as solid objects
- Moar plumage (Thanks to @Legoracer for the new styles!)
- Reduced frequency of microencounters
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4
The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!