Next update will be a non-major update, aiming to continue fleshing out the new structural props, including stuff like doors, rigid seating, shelving, storage, buttons etc. then I'll use that new content to give a spit and polish to the colony system and add new encounters.
- Added micro-encounter framework and several encounters
- Added encounter reward chests (guaranteed data chits)
- Added several new general props
- Added new modular hologram props
- Added handful of new building materials.
- Introduced info terminals/holograms (Backbone for the up-coming codex system)
- Aesthetic changes to several existing material blocks.
- Fixed missing frames on trenchcoat/cloak set
- Fixed unbreakable lighting in ship (Requires new character, or to delete old shipworld file)
Also in the next patch or two the weapon upgrade system will be totally overhauled to use a VEPR/Pelgaci like upgrade system (Which is a great concept and at this rate, likely to become standard with race mods, maybe Chucklefish will take note and adopt it for the vanilla game?)
Micro-encounter frequency right now may be a little too high, feedback is welcome on encounter frequency
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4
The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!