1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

1. 0.8.0 - Now even more vain

RyuujinZERO
    • Overhauled vanity system to allow for cloaks
    • Added several new vanity items
    • Introduced Nanolathe, now you can craft avali furniture and non-tent blocks.
    • Added new building materials
    • Various tweaks to character animation (including totally new jump animations)
    • Vanity items now have complex recipes.
    • Overhauled sniper rifle behaviour to be more dramatic
    • Overhauled how lathe, loom, bench and tables are structured to mitigate some collision issues.
    • Fixed icons on 'hard' building materials
    • In line with items being craftable, Avali furniture is no longer printable.
    • Avali craftables can now be sorted by type properly (object/material/clothing)
    • Various minor fixes
    • Tweaked material outlines to closer match starbound default outline style.
    • Tables are now standard height - I dislike this change, but starbound treatted them as stairs due to their low height

Next patch my goal will be to introduce micro encounters which reward upgrade tokens. Then in the patch after that I will be overhauling the firearms, and introducing a more complex upgrade system that allows greater weapon customisation, and to also bring your customised weapons forward to higher tiers. Also dye bucket compatibility will be brought in next update
Return to update list...