As always, delete the previous copy of the Avali mod before installing any updates.
A few props and tiles didn't make it into the patch as hoped, but I wanted to get the patch out so that people could play with it over the weekend, instead of waiting a couple days more.
- Metric f**ktonne of new (Fully colourable) furniture props:
- Storage crates
- Kitchen stuff
- Proper chairs.
- Added Doors
- Revamped existing tables, and added more
- Storage options such as drawers and cabinets
- Lab containers
- And more...
- Expanded colour options for existing props.
- Couple of new tiles/materials.
- Data storage and LED displays now render behind other tiles.
- NOTE: This only applies to newly placed tiles, take down and replace the tiles if you want to update the effect.
- Fixed bug where some props would lose their dye after being broken.
- Changed recipes for all building props for consistency.
- "Diplomatic" line of clothes can now be dyed.
- Added new, larger storage crates
Next big project will be totally overhauling settlement generation, once that is done I can finally put a finish to all this building content, and get down to overhauling weapon creation and adding serious bad-assitude.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4
The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!