1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

1. Comito
    Comito
    5/5,
    Version: 0.12.4
    This mod actually pulled me out of a dark place in my life, and I just wanna thank Ryuujin for bringing us all together in the way that it did.
  2. fabricioporto
    fabricioporto
    5/5,
    Starbound Mods como ligar
  3. poKoloTim
    poKoloTim
    5/5,
    It can run on 1.3.4?!?!
  4. AnYanVV
    AnYanVV
    5/5,
    They are very beautiful!
  5. JackAfrica
    JackAfrica
    5/5,
    Best mod EVER I like how it isnt just a modified human sprite.
  6. OctavioAGS
    OctavioAGS
    5/5,
    Its great,but my game crashes...

When i found that it crashes my game, i yelled "TRAITOR!!!" because i had too many mods and i was trying to figure out how to fix the crashes.
  7. theminemanner2
    theminemanner2
    5/5,
    With most game mods I get I look at them, think, "Oh that's kind of cool" and then I get bored quickly and move on. This is one of those few mods where I just don't get bored of having it and it is one of the best mods I've seen. Ryuujin, even though you haven't updated in a while, thank you for making such a wonderful idea.
  8. saltarin98
    saltarin98
    5/5,
    me parecio muy bueno el mod y aparte explica como instalarlo eso me fue muy util ya que no tenia ni idea de como hacerlo
  9. Renjmon
    Renjmon
    4/5,
    Very good, diverse and above all quite friendly to the atmosphere of the game-mod.
  10. Gilligan Lanley
    Gilligan Lanley
    5/5,
    When I first discovered this mod, I fell in love with it. From the idea, to the lore, to the look and feel. I was saddened to find that the original was discontinued, but was overjoyed to see that the mod didn't die (the Triage mod). With how much I use the Avali idea; both in-game, and out, I'd be hard pressed to not give anything but praise. I salute you RyuujinZero, and thank-you for bring this idea to life.
  11. Blazetro
    Blazetro
    5/5,
    This is the most beautiful mod out there while yes it is no longer being updated this mod will live on in the remake, Ryuujin, if you see this thank you. Thank you for so many happy hours playing this game.
  12. TheFriskyFolfingo
    TheFriskyFolfingo
    4/5,
    Sadly I cant get it to work due to something with the guard files. I couldnt get the bug report thing to work either. Please fix .3.
  13. Jasontanz
    Jasontanz
    3/5,
    rename to end in .txt before attaching HOW?!pls help me by making guide for windows 10 or the present install guide or something (._.)
  14. Xenix-Hero
    Xenix-Hero
    5/5,
    This mod, though now outdated, still is probably my favorite. I love this race soooooo much I hope they'll implement all this hard work in the future.
  15. toby109tt
    toby109tt
    5/5,
    Nice
  16. JeepusChrystler
    JeepusChrystler
    5/5,
    OMG y no rez anim!

Seriously, though, this mod's damn good. I'm always on the lookout for cooler beast races like this for my games, since I love the idea, but always seem to really dislike the "wolf/cat/lizard/whatever" people that plagues fantasy/sci-fi games. Seems really generic and unoriginal, if you ask me. Not to mention all the other stuff this mod comes with. You're doin' God's work, son.
  17. space guy of space
    space guy of space
    5/5,
    even though its out dated. one of the best mods to hit the forums by far. had many amazing adventures with those raptors. luckily we have the avali triage mod to relive those adventures!
  18. DJYawe
    DJYawe
    5/5,
    best mod Ever
  19. BaconsPancakes
    BaconsPancakes
    5/5,
    A perfect race mod! 10/10
  20. bandeeto
    bandeeto
    3/5,
    i wanted to play this race but the ERROR sign keeps popping up for the NPCs, Ive downloaded the requirements and support but it keeps showing up. Can someone help pls?