1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

1. mine8craft
    mine8craft
    5/5,
    Version: 0.12.4
    awesome race
  2. Resonat
    Resonat
    5/5,
    Freakin love this mod; found it a year (?) and I STILL love it

Only problem though, how do I use those pipes for gardening? The pipes with the black lines running through them? O_O
    1. RyuujinZERO
      Author's Response
      You need to "plow" them using a hoe to cut slots into the pipe to drop the seeds into. To all intents and purposes they're just dirt with a unique graphic :p
  3. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    Coolest sci-fi race ever?

yes.
  4. TheGamingBear
    TheGamingBear
    5/5,
    love the mod and those little space raptors.
  5. .:Red'sn:. Crimson
    .:Red'sn:. Crimson
    5/5,
    It is my favorite race. Everything is original and it's not even humanoid like the other races. It is original and I simply love it.
  6. Kalak
    Kalak
    5/5,
    Love the race and hope it continues to get better
  7. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    lol :D
  8. Rapmasterdylon
    Rapmasterdylon
    5/5,
    LOL you have 4 time as many votes as the second best yo raptors are officially the fluffiest in the gaxaly
  9. SomeGuyNamedDavid
    SomeGuyNamedDavid
    5/5,
    The fluffiest things to ever make me re-evaluate my life.
  10. Nerex
    Nerex
    4/5,
    Looks awesome game crashes when I try to play an Avali game file
  11. Davekazer
    Davekazer
    5/5,
    I've been a fan of this particular race for a long time now (Fluffy Raptor Nomads yaaaay), and I've been enjoying myself thus far. However I recently joined the nightly beta test and was disappointed that I couldn't use this mod in there. Is there any chance you could make a version compatible with the nightly beta test version?

Still my favorite mod either way! :D
  12. Omenare
    Omenare
    5/5,
    Amazing Lore and just an allaround great race mod! I hope you plan on updating this for Starbound 1.0 Ryuujin
  13. xenomander
    xenomander
    5/5,
    This mod is great. It's actually complete, original(not from a tv show, movie, game, ect.) and well designed. no flaws. besides, almost all vanilla or modded races could qualify as mutated humans. these are not at all human.
  14. ZachTheWolfeh
    ZachTheWolfeh
    5/5,
    Overall superb mod that adds a very interesting race to an otherwise extremely interesting and engrossing game. Keep up the good work, mons! :D
  15. Star2DaStryker
    Star2DaStryker
    5/5,
    You'd think with all this lore, this amazing work, this amazing detail, this amazing mod, this amazing ra... I think you get the point, Starbound would make them official and canon
  16. Lubey117
    Lubey117
    5/5,
    great mod
  17. TeddyBearYoshi
    TeddyBearYoshi
    4/5,
    Pretty cool race mod, but I don't think it really fits in with the aesthetic of Starbound. The huge fanbase for it is also mind-boggling. (It seems no different than any other race mod to me, other than it actually being complete)
  18. flameboy103
    flameboy103
    5/5,
    Very good but, if you place a footlocker or chest it was have a data chit inside. you take the chit out and destroy the footlocker or chest. Place it again and there will be a new data chit in side. This will provide a player will infinite data chits.
  19. Neon Spark
    Neon Spark
    5/5,
    This mod is awesome! The character design is well done, the weapons are fun to use and the lore is really deep! But when is the next update? Everyone has been waiting for a long time now...
  20. Dragonstar42
    Dragonstar42
    5/5,
    Good mod and beautiful character