1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

1. Abureaucrat
    Abureaucrat
    5/5,
    Version: 0.12.4
    An interesting, cute and well fitting race with arguably as much (if not more) lore, intelligent design and scientific reason behind them than the official races. Honestly, I would half expect them in Mass Effect DLC if they had any more detail.
  2. Yanazake
    Yanazake
    5/5,
    This race is great, unique shapes, armor, art, content and story.
    I want to play with this, if the author doesn't update it eventually, i'll do it myself when the time comes. Also, they are friggin' cute.
  3. raresmocanu
    raresmocanu
    5/5,
    I usually understand the modders about the "When willl you update" abuse and lack of understanding,but this mod is so good i almost wanted to post a question like that.I am looking daily to see if i can get rid of the brain-less sack of gas that wanted to look cool on paper.Also,one tip that i want to give is to make a unique settlement "dungeon" that has fixed coordonates,kind of like the *spoiler* base you get at the end of Your Starbound Crew*endspoiler*
    Best mod ever.
  4. hiseki
    hiseki
    5/5,
    Avali is a race mod that is interesting. The author of the mod put a lot of effort into building not just a great looking race, which it is, but a race with depth and meaning to it. In fact I'd go as far as to say that this race should be another one added to the game as a main race. It's an interesting race and has the ability to add variety to the game that the latest addition(Novakids) didn't.
  5. geodon
    geodon
    5/5,
    Love the mod but i have a question :o How Long will it take you to update the mod to upbeat Giraffe :3 ?
  6. Lindazana
    Lindazana
    5/5,
    A wonderfully detailed and thought out mod, with functionality to anyone, Avali or other races. I'd suggest doing the best you are able to make it self-reliant, only dependent on race-selection mods. Other than that minor (Not-so-minor? Unsure) detail, this mod could easily be labeled as complete, though updating it for the game version would be wonderful.
    In regards to the respawn animation... Thank you for not having one. (no sarcasm meant, honest). No one watches those more than 2 or 3 times, before they just cancel it with esc. Not having one is no loss, and saves me time and a button press.
  7. badassgrunt
    badassgrunt
    4/5,
    Have you updated to upbeat giraffe?
    1. RyuujinZERO
      Author's Response
      Have you read the mod overview?
  8. zAnk
    zAnk
    5/5,
    Best race mod out there, needs to be updated or officially added to the game.
  9. Mizukyuubi
    Mizukyuubi
    5/5,
    Please release it for v.Upbeat Giraffe Soon D: i dont like playing as the lesser races :>
  10. FunkierZero
    FunkierZero
    5/5,
    Excellent mod, I hope this mod is compatible with the new updates :) 5/5
  11. Mr. Dergon
    Mr. Dergon
    5/5,
    One of my favorite mods. Who doesn't love fluffy space raptors and glowing crystals.
  12. blasteravian56
    blasteravian56
    5/5,
    This mod is awesome i love this mod! 5/5
  13. Costantly
    Costantly
    5/5,
    You need an respawn animation!
    Anyway, I love this mod! Kawaii!
    5/5!
  14. Never
    Never
    5/5,
    Keep at it! =D
  15. conanthealien
    conanthealien
    5/5,
    I love this race, and I look forward to coming updates! In my opinion worth the rollback to the current Stable version, but times, they are a changin'.
  16. darknova13
    darknova13
    4/5,
    So are you going to update for the unstable version?
  17. Link510
    Link510
    5/5,
    Super race
  18. Xavidd
    Xavidd
    5/5,
    Love the race and all the add-ons ^^
  19. Tahki
    Tahki
    5/5,
    Love the race and a good background is always nice to have.
  20. Gregistopal
    Gregistopal
    5/5,
    Love the villages and how cute theese guys are but I am a glitch... So can I obtain the weapon upgrade bench? I have 3 chits and want to use them