1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

1. Oakguy
    Oakguy
    5/5,
    Version: 0.12.4
    oh he is updateing HORAY ill check this mod every day for the update
  2. meepcrux
    meepcrux
    5/5,
    Dude, Keep up the good work! I bet it will be the best update ever! I understand you have to recode the whole mod and stuff. I can't wait :D
  3. Omega68nova
    Omega68nova
    5/5,
    This leaves the other mods AND the vanilla game obsolete for sooooo much , it would be perfect if it had support for upbeat giraffe.

Or

Maybe chucklefish should start to think about ading this race to the vanilla game.No , really , this is the more realistic alien race I have seen , apart from this one and a few others (if there are even others) have the exact humanoid figure , if you know what I mean.
  4. MoonToxin
    MoonToxin
    5/5,
    This game wouldn't be as good as it is now without this race!
  5. Sinnera
    Sinnera
    5/5,
    This is my favorite race mod, hoping there will be an update for Upbeat Giraffe.
  6. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    For anyone that sees this mod and thinks to try this mod. You MUST (if you can). there is no other race mode like this one. when i heard this mod was suggested for a server, a couple months ago, i had no clue about it and never thought much about it so i ignored it. One day, i got kind of bored playing vanilla and i stumbled across this mod. I was immediately attracted to it and the adorable sprites. Not only does it add a new race, but it also adds settlement/structures, tiered weapons/armor (made from scratch), new blocks, foods, farmables, a ship of it's own and the best part is it even has it's OWN wiki all about them.

I could go out on a limb and say something generic like "Best mod ever. couldn't play without it" but that's NOT what this mod is. This mod really is different from other mods. It is a gem to the game and there is no other game that has it. I've seen mods that are pretty cool or useful, but this mod in particular REALLY is a great mod. It's wonderful and the fact that the mod maker used his own sprites that had to have their own armor specifically for them is just fantastic in it's own way.

Another thing that really catches my eye with this mod is just how many mods you find branching off of THIS mod in particular. there's a mod for special abilities, a special bow and even a couple mods listed above. if you look at different races to use, how many mods can you find made specifically for THAT race? I listed 2. there's 3 listed above. that's 5 mods right there made specially for THIS mod in particular. TONS of people love this mod.There's mods for this mod it's self. It's THAT good of a mod.

If you DO decide to pass up on this mod, WHY? whats not in this mod that's in other racial mods? Come on... This mod has pretty much everything any other race will have. And then some. You gotta admit, the Avali are REALLY cute. So much effort was put into this mod. And you know it's a great mod when people make mods FOR the mod. Slap a wiki on it and it becomes authentic. What other mod will you ever find like this one? Well...I mean... theres another modder who MADE one... it's... based off this one. Or at least he got the idea from it. really nice of him, too. The race ALSO has sum cute sprites he designed. Except it doesn't have a... wiki or... much to it. Might have to give it a try though...

Either way, This changes nothing. This is the best RACIAL mod you'll find. Think you know a better one? Good luck...
  7. thesims3dt
    thesims3dt
    5/5,
    Love the mod so much Looking forward to when its updated "if it is" cant really find any info on if it is or not :< but keep it up!
    I love everything about your mod I use all of your building blocks as part of most of my structures when it was available. just wish I could use them in the new update :P
  8. kakts18
    kakts18
    5/5,
    dude your mod had top ratings people really like it please update it for upbeat giraffe i count on you don't disappoint us please :)
  9. Winters Nyx
    Winters Nyx
    5/5,
    Love this mod, so easy to get immersed in it. I honestly believe this race should be added to Vanalla Starbound, it's that well done.

I only wish it's development had more support, as to increase it's uptime.
  10. DraconicFire98
    DraconicFire98
    5/5,
    this mod is such a big part of my starbound, that i completely stopped playing when there was an update.... that means a lot. im not rushed for an update though there are other games to be played starbound isnt my only game
  11. spartenkiller73
    spartenkiller73
    5/5,
    This mod is fantastic but it would be even better if it was compatibly with V Upbeat Giraffe
  12. The Alonne
    The Alonne
    5/5,
    Perfect!
  13. AleriaAlexie
    AleriaAlexie
    5/5,
    It got so many amazing things. I love the normad theme they got, and fluffy space raptors! Who don't like those! And the idea with the inserts on the gear is brilliant! I wil definitely get it, when it comes out to giraffe update <3
  14. mizucario
    mizucario
    5/5,
    Totally Hyped for this, sad its only for the koala build.
    Still waiting and excited for the giraffe update of this <3
  15. Maks2123
    Maks2123
    5/5,
    Best race ever (without counting good'ol mankid ;) ) And pleaseeee... update it.
  16. LunarMakeshift
    LunarMakeshift
    5/5,
    Amazing content and lots of creativity. I would love to be able to write lore for this with you (for i've been writing for seven years)
  17. Sandling
    Sandling
    5/5,
    Excellent and amazingly detailed racial mod! Big thumbs up!
    Also, I know this is not the appropriate place, but I would like to mention that the discussion board is actually currently closed to respond to for us: 'Thread Status: Not open for further replies. This thread has not been replied to for more than 90 days.'
    1. RyuujinZERO
      Author's Response
      On the very first page, and the very last in big text there is links to the new threads though.
  18. ZSHADOWWOLF
    ZSHADOWWOLF
    4/5,
    Update mod please
    1. RyuujinZERO
      Author's Response
      Use the thread please. THis is the review section, not the comments section
  19. assem12
    assem12
    5/5,
    i only can play with this mod..plz Update~!!!
  20. nadoka
    nadoka
    5/5,
    Best race mod, hope update to giraffe.