1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

1. Samus0000
    Samus0000
    5/5,
    Version: 0.52c
    This is the first race mod that I have ever downloaded and I will be downloading more to come, you maybe the first guy that has ever made me want to get a race mod that does not follow the humanoid formula. I will be happy to see how far this comes. also happy 100 votes :D
  2. [S]miley
    [S]miley
    5/5,
    i love this race reminds me of a mew lol really looking forward to the higher tier armour !
  3. Delphinus
    Delphinus
    5/5,
    Best race I've seen so far, including the vanilla races (minus the stuff that's still in progress, that is). Awesome design, concept, and lore. Obviously a lot of time and care has been put into this one.
  4. 0boko
    0boko
    5/5,
    This race is absolutely adorable! I wish I could play as one on the servers listed, but they're either offline or still on Angry Koala.. Oh well.
  5. Sabre Crescent
    Sabre Crescent
    5/5,
    This is a very cool mod, love the race. Though how exactly do you add a race to a server.
  6. Cider
    Cider
    5/5,
    Extremely cool and I love the unique design, what really entranced me is the idea of high-tech yurt nomads. I really love their look and architecture and I can't wait to run across tent-villages and see the new furniture and racial weapons/armors.
  7. Giere Drachios
    Giere Drachios
    5/5,
    An excellent race mod, very original. I love my fluffy space raptor, and am excited to watch how this mod progresses.
  8. Ender Shadow
    Ender Shadow
    5/5,
    The Avali are an incredible race.
    So cute...so fluffy...and so unique!
  9. Drashian
    Drashian
    5/5,
    An absolutely adorable race with as much care put into their backstory as their art, well on its way to being on par with the vanilla races. I can't wait to see more codex entries and dialog added, so their unique personality shines through in game.
  10. MasterofKittens
    MasterofKittens
    5/5,
    Great race with original weapons and good spritework.
  11. Naymals
    Naymals
    5/5,
    I love this race! I wish it was a main species! * - *
  12. ZeReGoN
    ZeReGoN
    5/5,
    Oh, they so cuuute ^-^
  13. Zeuste
    Zeuste
    5/5,
    Wonderful! Such a cute and well done race! Downloaded it today and they are so cool!
  14. smates
    smates
    5/5,
    very very great mod
  15. Raieth
    Raieth
    5/5,
    Yes!! We are going for the high score!

No more wipes!
  16. Starhowl
    Starhowl
    5/5,
    Is it cheating if I keep giving you 5s for each new version, even though you know darn well how much I'm in love with these cuties?
  17. Nordseite
    Nordseite
    5/5,
    This is so Epic *.*
    Good Work
  18. borowik34
    borowik34
    5/5,
    Version: 0.52b
    Finally something original to play with, unlike races that were remade to fit Starbound. Enjoyable lore, even if it isn't yet fully backed with mechanics. Keep up the great work!
  19. Marksman2183
    Marksman2183
    5/5,
    Gotta admit, I was wary on the mention of 'Fuzzy Space Raptors' and it just being another cutie-race replacement mod. But this is far beyond what I was expecting. From the custom design, look, animation, and variety, even as a starting mod, this race is amazingly fun to play. A few glitches here and there, but so far, developing very nicely. Well done!
  20. NeuRazgriz
    NeuRazgriz
    4/5,
    Amazing mods. the facial expression are awesome. you only need to ad a better respawn animation and a armour.