1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali Extra Ship 1.1

Avali Extra Ship

1. bubble fish
    bubble fish
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    cool
  2. orcas200
    orcas200
    5/5,
    Awesome mod! Thanks for uploading :D
  3. zathurian
    zathurian
    5/5,
    It looks amazing and It feels much faster to move around the ship. Great job.
  4. Claudius
    Claudius
    5/5,
    This ship is awesome! The only thing is that it's hard to get up to the pilot's seat, you have to build stairs or use the double jump.
  5. Narks
    Narks
    5/5,
    its not bad
  6. Maxsis
    Maxsis
    5/5,
    wow!
  7. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    Very nice ship that fits well with Avali style.
  8. Gonzo18
    Gonzo18
    5/5,
    looks awesome but download from that google site is not working :(
  9. MagicCraftMaster
    MagicCraftMaster
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    This ship looks awesome and fits the Avali tech side very well.
    but in all honesty host the file on Mediafire or something better it took 3+ days of retrying to download too many errors
  10. Molenar
    Molenar
    5/5,
    Looks awesome, but seriously can't download it. There somewhere else you could host the batch aside from that crappy Mega?
  11. arch_gamer82
    arch_gamer82
    5/5,
    Awesome!!!!
  12. Khabo
    Khabo
    5/5,
    I love it, but can't dowload it. Could be great to have a standalone version for any race.
  13. toby109tt
    toby109tt
    5/5,
    Wow Nice
  14. zonnoser
    zonnoser
    5/5,
    This ship is really good and seems like the kind of thing they would have, you should try and pitch this ship to the Avali devs as this would be an awesome ship to have as the main one.
  15. space guy of space
    space guy of space
    5/5,
    sooo glad that i found out about this before i progressed into the game. huge help thanks for the awesome ship! and to all that help with the avali race keep up the good work :P
  16. corrupt20x6
    corrupt20x6
    5/5,
    Above and beyond amazing! This is the ship the Avali SORELY needed!
  17. Harakhti
    Harakhti
    5/5,
    Impressive.
  18. Velornar
    Velornar
    5/5,
    I think its the release of this ship wich made me decide to start an avali character (even if I considere that sometime the avali race in starbound is like the ponies on the internet...omnipresent and often believing they got the monopoly of coolness ^^). Great job, this ship is simply beautiful.
  19. Angel5ds
    Angel5ds
    5/5,
    i put the ship file on mods and it didnt work ???
    1. ArRockANsate
      Author's Response
      You need "Avali Race Mod" first, this ship mod basically made for it and its character, there is a "README" inside the .zip, please read it.
  20. Deerdancer
    Deerdancer
    5/5,
    Очень красивый корабль! :O