1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali Defense Turrets 2.0

Protect your Avali settlement!

1. Vladik_Neko140
    Vladik_Neko140
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Very good.
  2. wolffeather
    wolffeather
    4/5,
    after some testing it works beautifully the only thing that i dont like is that its kind of hard to tell if its 3 or 4 blocks you need to place down before you can place the turret mainly on tops and bottoms of blocks other then that its awsome keep up the good work :3
    1. Syfe_Fireshard
      Author's Response
      yeah it can be a pain at times, it is 4 though ^^ thanks for your review
  3. Ulithium_Dragon
    Ulithium_Dragon
    5/5,
    The vanilla turrets just don't fit well with the Avali-theme - these are MUCH better lol - thanks! :3
  4. Enforcer758
    Enforcer758
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I placed the .modpak file in the "Mods" folder within the Starbound directory, but I don't seem to see the turret in the Nanolathe menu. Maybe I installed it in the wrong place, but I'm pretty sure it should be in the correct folder.
    1. Syfe_Fireshard
      Author's Response
      this mod hasnt been updated to 1.0 yet, sorry.
  5. wolffeather
    wolffeather
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    i was waiting for a mod like this for so long i love the avali and they are the main race i play. so when im building a base i try to go nothing but avali materials but the auto turrets have stuck out like a sore thumb. now i can finaly change that ill be sure to let you know of any bugs or issue's i come across as i use them.
    1. Syfe_Fireshard
      Author's Response
      Thank you! All feedback is appreciated!